//In Love//

Kayla's pov

Me and Jake sat in the office for what felt like hours and got to know each other. We were becoming really good friends and I'm glad because he seems like a nice guy. It was 11:00 o'clock at night and I was really tired so I went to Erika's room and laid down in her bed because she went to go visit her family for about a week. I would be leaving the team 10 house in 3 days which I'm kinda excited because I'm getting my own apartment.
I just now woke up and it is 8 in the morning and Jake isn't awake so I'm going to poor water on him just for fun. I got a glass of water and walked up to his room and poured it on his face. He jumped back on his bed a little and he got scared which was funny. He chased me and I ran outback and I felt arms wrap around me and he said I'm going to throw you in the pool I screamed and told him No! No! Don't do it!! I screamed. But he did it anyways, I asked him to pull me up out of the pool and when he reached his arm down I pulled him down into the water. Then I ran into Erika's room and got ready to go to the gym. Jake was going to so we went together and we saw Logan his brother and we worked out together. On our way home I was looking out the widow and was thinking "I'm in love with Jake Paul."