Love in this Club -Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Fan Fiction

Selena's P.O.V

I sat in the over crowded club, filled with sweaty and drunk dancing bodies. I rolled my eyes at the sight. I was dragged here by my cousin Demi, who was into all of this stuff. Me on the other hand, I was more into reading and playing my guitar. But I was scolded by her mother and mine to make sure she didn't end up going home with some random guy. This wasn't the first time I've been dragged here, but usually she goes with my older sister because she's also into partying, but this weekend she went to some university event, so I ended up here.

I sat in a booth by myself, sipping on a water, along with keeping a watchful eye on Demi as she danced with some guy. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed to young men, making their way over to me. I kept a watchful eye on them as they approached my booth, sitting across from me. On was taller, and had short hair. The other had curly hair. Both fairly muscular and not half bad looking. But I wasn't interested.

“Can I help you?” I asked.

They both nodded. “You may.” the gentleman with the short hair told me. “First off, I'm Ryan.” he said with a smile. “And this is Chaz.” he said pointing to the curly haired boy. He gave a slight nod and a smile.

“Selena.” I told them. I took a glance towards Demi's direction, she was still there dancing. I turned back to the boys. “What do you need help with?”

“Our friend, Justin, is out of control. He drinks almost every night and hooks up with random girls.” Chaz explained. “His mom asked us if we could keep an eye on him, but he won't listen to us. We need you to bring him back to his hotel in one piece. We're not asking you to hook up with him, just make sure he gets to his hotel. So can you do this for us?”

I looked at them suspiciously. This was an odd request. “What would I get out of it? And why did you pick me?”

“A chance to hook up with a guy, have some fun.” Ryan chuckled. “Oh, and one thousand dollars, cash.” he said putting it on the table. “Because you're the only sober, good looking girl in this place.” 

I looked at the money, thinking about how in need my family was of cash like this. To explain further, my family is from east L.A. I live in a small house, with nine Latino's, I'm sure you could imagine what that is like. This money would help out a lot.

I looked at both of the boys, and nodded. “Deal.”