LOVE/HATE THING

Magsimula sa umpisa

20 minutes later, J ran down stairs to get the door. She came in the room looking like she wasan't stressed. You know when girls are usually stressed they look a complete mess. But not Dre. You'll never catch her slipping.

" Awe pooh. Come here." She took her shoes off and climbed next to me. J sat at the end of the bed.

" I am so--fuck that. I'm passed that. I'm overly fucked up. Seriously.' Jalen sighed, "I'll let you handle...this" I smiled, blowing him a kiss. He laughed while, closing the door. 

" what's wrong?" i asked patting her back. " Oh God. . . Ace." She heavily sighed. I shook my head.

" Has he reached out.?" I asked, " Yes. Everyday. He's called and text everyday damn day. 8 times day." She explained.  " So, I know you're still mad. So what will you do when he gets back? I mean he does come home in like a couple days" I told her. 

" Break up with him." I rose my eyebrows. " You're not gonna break up with him." I said unconvinced that she would. " I kow i'm not." She's giggled. " But I don't know." She says. 

" You're gonna be fine. Just follow your heart. Trust me." I said, She nodded. " I do." I smiled. I turned on the tv and we watched Martin. 

KAYLA

        " ky, come on." I shook Ky, she lifted her self up and rubbed her tired eyes. I picked her up and put her on my hip. She layed her head on my shoulder and fell back asleep. I grabbed our bags and quietly walked down the stairs. I was just about to make my way out the door until I was stopped,

" Where you goin' ?" I turned around and there a shirtless  Cash was with a glass of orange juice . He sipped some waiting for my answer,

" Cash--" 

" Anthony." He corrected me. ": Anthony. It's been 2 damn months. I feel like a gold digger." I explained. He sighed,. " You not. It is not your fault. Now take the lil one back upstairs." He told me, I shook my head no. He came closer. My breath shortened. 

" Ma, I'm not asking again. I gotta talk to you anyway." He says, his warm breath sending shivers down my spine. i'll just leave in the morning. I told myself . I closed the door and walked back upstairs. I layed her down gently.I set our bags down. I changed. Which was some tight blue marvel pajama shorts and a tight white tank top. I tend to tease Anthony because it's funny. 

I walked downstairs, he was making a sandwhich. " What'd you need to talk about." I sat on the counter, 

" You. Imma need you to stop tryna run from me. Cause you can't and won't get away from me." I giggled. 

" 'Scuse me? I'm sorry my father is no where to be found, not standing in front of me." I snapped. His possesive ass. He chuckled coming to stand in between my legs. I blinked twice. He then gripped my thighs. 

" You're not leaving. Got it?" I squeezed my thighs harder, I bit my lip. " Why do you want us here so bad?" He leaned down and gently kissed the top of my thigh,. I lightly gasped, he couldn't here me,

" I enjoy you girls' company." He licked his lips looking me in my eyes. I looked at him and smirked. 

" oh." I hopped down from the counter so that we were face to face. But not exactly face to face, I'm shorter than him, He leaned down and gave me the softest kiss ever. I picked me up by my waist and set me on the counter. We continued to kiss. My hands, like second nature wrapped around his neck.  He pecked my lips one more time and he worked on my neck.