Prologue

*read all of this*

This book will include graphic language and scenes. If you do not like these type of things, I suggest that you skip the chapter or part with the stuff you do not like.

Mature chapters will be marked private. You will need to be a follower to view them :)

Remember to vote after you are done reading a chapter!

Please don't judge if there are spelling errors. I try my best to look over everything.

Please do not comment hateful comments towards anyone about their skin colour, beliefs, etc. I am protective of my commenters, so if I see rude comments, I will roast you.

Dirty minds are required here!

Is this your first time reading? What time is it from where you are reading? Where are you from?

I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoy writing it.

●●●

SLIM (G.D) - 41 Parts

You don't need to read SLIM first but I highly recommend you do! Otherwise, you might not understand anything in this book!

●●●

Anyways, let's get started!

●●●

I wake up to the smell of hot fresh pancakes, bacon and the feeling of the burning sun on my face.

I look around and notice that I'm not in my bedroom, I'm not in my house.

My anxiety kicks in and I swing my legs out of the bed, making my way out the room and to the stairs.

I jump at what sounds like a frying pan dropping to the floor and someone curse downstairs.

"Fuck!" They hiss.

I quietly walk down the stairs to see who it is. They must live here if they're here, maybe I can ask why I'm here.

I walk down enough stairs to see the person standing at the stove, cooking the food I was smelling.

By the looks of it, it's a man and I step down one step more to get a better look. The hand railing creaks making the man turn around instantly. I run back up the stairs, scared for my life.

"Aria?" The man calls.

He hear him walk towards the stairs and I freeze in fear. When he gets to the bottom, I'm able to get a look of his face. Not the best, but I know I've seen it before. I just can't match the face with the name.