memories 02

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yah Jinhan.. I have something to give you.. the boy said while running towards me..

what is it oppa..

close your eyes first...

okay... so what is it oppa.. I asked while my eyes are closed

okay you can look now..

wow.. this  is sooo pretty...

I have mine too.. so that if we'll be apart you'll remember me.. don't throw this away okay.? and wear this all the time.. promise me.. 

ne oppa.. I smiled at him.. and he hugged me and I hugged him back...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

D.O.'S POV

I think I left something at the house of Jinhan so I went back there..

~yah hyung.. I think I left something at the house of Jinhan can I look for it.? you can go home by yourself right...

ne hyung.. I'm okay.. just go.. bye.. 

when he said that.. I run to the nearest bus stop.. cause we just got to the mall after going to the hospital..

bye hyung...

~~~~~~~

TOK TOK TOK!!!

Mrs. Park? Jinhan?

hmm I thin they're sleeping.? so I knocked once again.. but no one answered.. I waited for about five minutes and Mrs. Park opened the door.. 

annyeong.. :)  thanks for opening the door by the way Mrs. Park...

hmm.. it's okay.. she said while yawning.. 

what brings you here.? I thought you went home with Chanyeol.?

oh that.. I think I left something here lately and can I find it.? 

of course you can.. but what is it by the way.? she asked while we're walking through the living room...

ahm.. it's a bracelet though.. 

hmm.. interesting... who's it from.? she asked again...

*she have so many questions in her mind*

I just smiled at her politely...

oh okay.. you can find it now.. I'll just go back to sleep.. if you need help just call Jinhan she's at her room okay.?

kamsahamnida.. I bowed my head at her.. she's so kind.. 

and make yourself at home while you're finding it.. 

then she left me at the living room standing.. and smiling too... I bowed at her once again and she gave me a smile but her smile was full of sadness... I think for what happened lately at the hospital...

~~ so I went at the kitchen where I was this morning...

hmm.. where are you bracelet.. I don't wanna lose you now..

where are you... hmm hmm.. where are you.. D.O. is singing his questions.. while finding the bracelet..

~~he looked at the sink.. the chairs.. the tables and in the counter.. to the refrigerator and to the back door.. but he can't find it...

hmm.. maybe I need some help now...

~so he went at the room of Jinhan... and she saw him sleeping and smiling..

.. hmm why is she smiling.. maybe she's having a nice dream.. do I have to wake her up or not.. 

if I'll wake her up I'll interrupt her dream.. but I need help.. Mrs. Park said if I'll need help just go to her..

'~~her face is so angelic like.. and her smile is such a heart melting device.. and her eyes when she's sleeping... I just want to see that everyday.. every morning..  I love you Jinhan...

 ---ugh.. er.. hmm..hmm.? what are you doing here oppa.? 

ne.. oppa... are you there.. wake up..?

~end of D.O'S POV

I think someone's talking and I opened my eyes and saw D.O. oppa.. he's smiling why.?

-ugh.. er..ehhemm ..hmm.? what are you doing here oppa.? 

ne.. oppa... are you there.. wake up..?

he's smiling up to his ears.. what's with him...

~~oh ehem.. I was not saying anything..

what are you talking about oppa.?

I'm not asking you that question...

I said what are you doing here.. I said while rubbing my eyes and while yawning..

oh that.. uhm.. I just need some help from you finding something.. I mean my-

oh that one.. is this yours oppa.?

ne ,, that's mine.. where did you get it.?

I saw it at the kitchen though.. .. so I gave him the bracelet...

ahm oppa.. why are you in my dream.. I mean why are you giving me a barecelet.. and it's a bracelet just like this.. I asked handing him the bracelet..

oh is that why you're smiling while you're sleeping.?

what.? I'm smiling while I'm sleeping.?

yes.  you are.. and--

uhm.. oppa did you gave me this.? I asked while I'm opening the box beside me and revealed the barecelet that looks like the bracelet I saw lately...

hmm.. maybe it's you to find out.. 

I don't know who's the boy in my dream but I think---

but why does the boy in my dream was that close to me.. and my dream was not like just a dream.. it's like it happened before.. maybe? 

when I said those.. he just smiled at me and he gave me a hug...

I know you'll find out soon.. he said while his chin is in my head..

but why do you have the same bracelet just like mine...

you'll know soon... he said while breaking the hug and he smiled at me again...

*~his smiles... ooohhhhhhhhh I'm melting.. help meeeee*

I thinked so hard.. but not soo...

it's you... I said while pointing at him...

hmm.. now you know.. 

you want something to drink.? he said smiling while standing up...

*I know it's him.. I knew it.. it's him*

we went to the kitchen and made some chitchats and after how many hours he left our house.. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hmm.. now you know

hmm.. now you kow..

hmm.. now you know...

the words that kept playing on my mind.. those words.. it's him right.?

thinking again made me sleepy that's why I slept and made my way to dreamland...

I dreamt different.. it's not like those dreams that I encountered the last two weeks..

hmm.. now I know

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N~ just made an update again guys.. read this okay.? kamsahamnida. and comment or vote too.thanks. :]

this story is not yet half way through the ending so stay tune and know what will happen to Jinhan and to the others.. :)