Capitol Update; Day Two

Piper Papilon's P.O.V:

'' Hello Panem! Wow that was intense! First of all, let's go through the death toll for the arena's day two.

From District Five; we had the poor little fifteen year old, Jason Strange, Maya was devastated to see him go.

From Six; Chris Tate went, killed by Bruno. I think we all knew he'd never make it to The Ultimate Games, but he really proved himself lasting until late on day two.

From Seven, Caine Wudrove. Poor guy, wiped out by teh avalanche jjust like Jason.

Finally, from Eight we had little Aggie Long, the fourteen year old who froze to death in the early hours of the morning on day two. She was very skinny compared to the others though, so she would feel the cold alot more than the others.

Anyway, now for some recaps on the highlights of day two, I bet you all were as shocked as I was when Willow took Chris into their alliance. It was completely pointless though, a while later she oredered Bruno to kill him for slowing them down.

Or what about the beautiful Bonnie Reale, who swiped the bow and arrows from Chris' corpse. She was lucky she got them and they weren't swallowed up by the snow like some of the other stuff.

Also, what about Even and Maya's newly formed alliance, he got her the fire she needed so badly, hopefully we will get a chance to actually see her use it. She apparently did great with it in the training stages.

I have to say, day two was pretty exciting, with the kills, the avalanche, some tributes being united with weapons that can save their asses. I can't wait for day three! It will probably end soon, only two deaths left. Maybe by this time tomorrow we will have our next set of eight tributes. Until then though, I'm Piper Papilon and that was your Capitol Update.''