characters

Characters:

Lillian Asher:

Sex: female

Age: 18

Eyes: Light brown

Hair: Long, soft curls, blonde

Height: 5'8"

Relationships: Jared Asher (father), Tanya Asher (mother), Diane Asher (Grandmother), Kris Asher (sister), Landon Grant (Boyfriend)

Description: Pretty and feisty. Loves Landon and wants nothing more than to save her and mother from her father.

Jared Asher:

Sex: male

Age: 48

Eyes: dark blue

Hair: Short, wavy, brown, some gray hairs

Height: 6'2"

Relationships: Tanya Asher (wife), Lillian Asher (daughter), Kris Asher (daughter), Diane Asher (mother)

Description: Abusive. Wants to kill Lillian for running away and telling his mother he is abusive. Hates wife and looks to his daughter to fill his sexual needs.

Tanya Asher:

Sex: female

Age: 45

Eyes: Light Brown

Hair: Medium length, very curly, blonde

Height: 5'4"

Relationships: Jared Asher (husband), Lillian Asher (daughter), Kris Asher (daughter

Description: Very timid and scared. She wants to help her kids and stand up to her husband, but can never find the strength to do so.

Diane Asher (Grandmother):

Sex: female

Age: 87

Eyes: Bright green

Hair: Short, wavy, light gray

Height: 5'3"

Relationships: Jared Asher (son), Lillian Asher (granddaughter), Kris Asher (granddaughter)

Description: Believes her son is the best person and would never harm his family. She wants to find Lillian so her father may see her and take her back home.

Kris Asher:

Sex: female

Age: 9

Eyes: Dark blue

Hair: Long, straight, brown

Height: 4'1"

Relationships: Jared Asher (father), Tanya Asher (mother), Diane Asher (Grandmother), Lillian Asher (sister)

Description: Does whatever her father instructs. She wants to follow her sister and leave the house, but doe not because she is afraid of the consequences. Hops her sister finds her and saves her.

Landon Grant:

Sex: male

Age: 19

Eyes: Bright Green with golden flakes

Hair: Short, shaggy straight, light brown

Height: 6'2"

Relationships: Ben Grant (brother), Lillian Asher (girlfriend), Dahlia Grant (sister)

Description: Loves Lillian more than anything. He would do anything to protect her from her father. Very boyish and cute.

Sergeant Gubler:

Sex: male

Age: 54

Eyes: Very dark brown- almost black

Hair: Short, straight, black

Height: 5'10"

Relationships: none

Description: Strict and wants to find out what is really happening in the case.

Ben Grant:

Sex: male

Age: 22

Eyes: Bright green with golden flakes

Hair: Short, curly, dark brown

Height: 6'3"

Relationships: Landon Grant (brother), Dahlia Grant (sister)

Description: Wants to help his brother and Lillian by housing them during their situation. Very protective and fatherly.

Dahlia Grant:

Sex: female

Age: 17

Eyes: Bright green with golden flakes

Hair: Long, curly, brown

Height: 5'9"

Relationships: Landon Grant (brother), Ben Grant (brother)

Description: Very pretty and sweet. Is the more feminine version of Landon. Was depressed and attempted suicide, but is much better now.

Richard Grant:

Sex: male

Age: 54

Eyes: Light Brown

Hair: Brown/ gray hair. Bold spot

Height: 5'11"

Relationships: Landon Grant (son), Ben Grant (son), Dahlia Grant (daughter), Cynthia Grant (ex-wife)

Description: Nice and friendly. Slightly chubby.

Cynthia Grant:

Sex: female

Age: 50

Eyes: Bright green with golden flakes

Hair: Long, curly, dark brown

Height: 5'7"

Relationships: Landon Grant (son), Ben Grant (son), Dahlia Grant (daughter), Richard Grant (ex-husband)

Description: Mean and depressed. Does not have a good relationship with any of the kids. Drinks heavily.