Episode 8: Blanc (Hyperdimension Neptunia)

Blanc. You've had the longest crush on her. But your shyness prevented you from telling her. Well, by shyness I mean stubbornness.

You were currently at Neptune's place, playing video games. The pink haired goddess once again beat you in Street Fighter. (Or MK, or Killer Instinct, whichever you prefer)

"Ah-ha!" Neptune cheered with triumph. You sweat-dropped, and gritted your teeth.

"Bullshit," you growled lowly, tossing the controller aside.

"You're almost as bad as my boyfriend!" Neptune said.

"And who'd that be?" You asked.

"I would tell you, but I don't like to break the fourth wall if I'm not the main character." Neptune explained.

"Can I?" You asked.

"No."

"Alrighty."

There was then a knock on the door. Histoire, whom was snoozing on her open book, awoke and rushed over. She opened it and Blanc walked in.

"Hello Neptune. And hello (Y/N)," Blanc stated.

"H-hi!" You felt your face warm up.

"Hey Blanc!" Neptune smiled, her voice cheerful. Blanc sat down on a nearby chair.

"Neptune, I hate to ask, but I'm wondering if I could ask for your assistance."

"With what?"

"Well, there's been a mysterious figure going around Lowee somehow stealing. They've stolen jewels, money, and other expensive items."

"(Y/N) and I can help!" Neptune gave Blanc a thumbs up. You sweat dropped.

"I always get dragged into things." You mumbled as Blanc and Neptune dragged you outside.

***

You walked the streets of Lowee, the night sky pitch black. Only some buildings gave off some light. Blanc and Neptune were ahead of you. You kinda hoped that Neptune would leave you alone with Blanc.

"So, we are hoping for this thug to hit up this section over here?" You asked.

"Precisely," Blanc nodded, her voice quiet. Neptune led the way, her sword ready. You realized you didn't have a weapon on you. Neptune suddenly stopped, and you ran into Blanc on accident.

"Sorry!"

"You're fine,"

"Will you both shut up?" Neptune asked. You closed your mouth. Neptune scanned the streets carefully, not wanting to miss anything. Suddenly she dashed out and swung several strikes with her weapon.

"C'mon," Blanc ordered, running out with her giant battle hammer. (Idk, something like that...)

To make a long story short. Neptune kinda beat up some random guy. He stood up, brushing himself off.

"Ouch," he groaned.

"Brian?" Blanc asked.

"Hey!" The boy waved.

"What are you doing?" Neptune asked.

"I'm looking for this demon named Greed. You see, he's a big guy with eyes for anything of valuable." Brian explained. "So, I'm trying to find him before he takes anything valuable from me."

"Like what?" Blanc asked. Brian put his arm around Neptune and held her close.

"Neps," Brian blushed. He then looked at you.

"Who's this?" He asked, looking at Neptune.

"This is (Y/N)," Neptune responded.

"Oh," Brian gave you a pity full look. "Video games."

"She's so harsh." You replied. Blanc sweatdropped.

"Well, I guess we should split up." Blanc stated.

"I'm not leaving Neptune." Brian stated. "She's too valuable to me."

"I'm not gonna let you go alone either, Blanc." You looked at your crush. She was red. "So that way we don't have to be alone and get sneak attacked or anything!"

"Great idea!" Brian smiled. "Alrighty Neptune, lets go!" Neptune nodded and they left.

"Sneak attacked?" Blanc asked.

"That and I don't want to lose you."

"What do you mean?" Blanc asked.

"Blanc, I like you." You stated.

"What? Really?" Blanc smiled warmly.

"Yeah. You make me feel good! Not in a lewd way or anything, it's like-" you were cut off by Blanc kissing you.

"Sorry," she said, turning away. "Just shit up before you ruin the moment."

"GREED! YOU ARE GONNA DIE!" We heard Neptune shout.

"DICK MOVE!!" Brian screamed.

"THESE JEWELS ARE MINE!" A booming voice replied.

"Let's go!" You began to run but you were pulled back by Blanc. "Whoa. What's wrong?"

"I like you too, and I don't want you getting hurt. Brian is very strong and can handle it with Neptune. How about we try that kiss again maybe."

"Oh, um, okay!" You chuckled as Blanc looked into your eyes before kissing you once more.

***

I know it's super short, but it's like, I get it someway done and then I want you guys to be happy with quick updatesand stuff. But here you go.

And stick around (next month idk) because next is the sniper from an anime I have yet to finish.

Yoko Littner from Gurren Lagaan.

Also, with just being in with Hyperdimension Neptunia. I have a video uploaded from Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth you may like on my YouTube channel!

https://www.youtube.com/c/GrapeSodaBrian

PLEASE WATCH AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Remember, if I hit 150 subs, I'll read some of these. But that ends December 31st.