Johnxdave fanfiction ( yaoi )

DaveXJohn

<><><><><Authors note ><><><>

This is the first time I have ever made a fan fiction... Tell me if u like it, and I will try to continue the story. WARNING: YAOI MAY CONTAIN SEXUAL MOVEMENT!

((In construction, sorry if some of its awkward..))

-Emily Sinrud

><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Dave:

I was Sitting down, on my PC listening to my sick beats, when Someone knocked on the door. The knock was very faint, so I almost didn't here it because of how high my music was. When I answered it, I glanced down at the black haired geek. My best bro, although john wasn't smiling up at me like he usually did. His body was soaked head to toe, and was shivering as if he was in the Arctic for at least ggtwo days. "John?"
"Dave.." His voice cracked lightly, as you could probably tell he was punched in his throat. "What happened to you..?" I asked in concern. Tears started to form in his eyes, so I hand motioned him inside.

John:

I walked into Dave's apartment slowly, because my leg ached from all of the running I did. I was freezing cold, soaked, and uncomfortable. I came to Dave's house often, but I didn't think there would be a hassle on the way. I quickly took a seat on the couch, as Dave rushed into his bedroom randomly. As he came back, he had a spare clothing at hand.
"Here. Put these on, you'll get sick if you stay in wet clothes. " he appointed. "ok.. I'll tell you what happened after I'm done."I replied as I gently grabbed the outfit out of his hands.

Dave:

After I gave John a pair of my clothing, he told me that he was gonna spill on what happened. As soon as he left to go change, I felt my blood boil. Whoever did this to my john was gonna pay. I plopped myself on the couch, listening to the shuffling noises coming from the bathroom, until I heard john shriek. "AUGH!" I got up quickly, and ran towards the bathroom, which I hit my head on the quick turn. Didn't really notice it though. "John?! Are you o-"
I was stopped in mid sentence to see that John had slipped on his own wet clothes. I sighed and help him up, trying to keep myself from laughing. "what's so funny?" He asked. "Ahaha..! what kind is idiot slips on his own clothing?" I couldn't hold it in. Johns face turned beat red. "S-shut up! It's not my fault!" He yelled. "Whoa john, don't get your panties all up in a twis-" I glanced down at johns bare chest, noticing no shirt, his scrawny upper half completely exposed.
"J-John.."
"What?" He said a bit sassy like.
"I knew you had a thing for me, but this may be coming on too strong.." John looked down at himself, and blushed an even darker crimson red, covering his upper body with his hands. "WA..!! YOU'RE THE ONE W-WHO WALKED IN ON ME DAVE..! NOW GET OUT YOU PERV..!" And that ended with john shoving me out of the bathroom. I smirked. John was so shy.

John:

After dave left the bathroom, my face was burning red. He's so gay..! And Im not! but if im not, why am i so embarrassed about him seeing my chest..? I sighed, and decided to forget about it. After I put Dave's shirt on, I stared into the mirror thinking. Fuck it. I won't be able to forget something like that. why was i so embarrassed?! Does that mean Im gay for Dave..?

"so are you going to tell me what happened?" He asked as I sat down next to him. "well... Yeah, but where's your bro?"
"Bro's gonna be gone for 2 days... He's with jake." I felt a little relived, but after what just happened a little nervous. "okay.." Why is he gone right now of all times??? "so...?"
"so... I was on my way here, and someone stepped in front of me. They grabbed my arm... And kinda twisted it. Then I fell, leaving a scrap on my arm."
I said while holding my arm. "But why did they do that? What made them?"

"probably because I pulled some awesome pranks on them last weak. But I didn't think they would take it so seriously..."

Dave:

"Are you that fucking dumb John? How big are they? Did you even think before acting? And what was this prank you did on them?"

"it wasn't that bad, they were pretty big. But the prank was small. I'm sorry..."

I looked at John as he was starting To cry again. I let out another sigh, then got up and hugged him.

TG: I'm sorry man... I didn't mean to yell.

EB: Dave...?! Why are you holding me?!

What does he mean why?? I love him so much. I pulled John closer to me, holding him as tight as I could. Why is he so goddamn huggable? It's like hugging a fucking kitten. John was sorta fighting it, but he stopped after I pulled him closer. John felt warm in my arms... Like his soul was meeting mine. I started to laugh.

EB: what's so funny?

TG: I don't know man. Your just so small, and cute...

John:

Dave just called me small... And

C-C-Cute?! Oh my gob!! I could feel my face heating up from his comment.

EB: I am not small or cute!!

After said, I pulled away from Dave.

Dave looked annoyed.

TG: jeez John... It was just a hug... It's not like I kissed you.

Ugh... Suddenly Dave's being a smart ass! My expression does not change from confusion, or a flustered mess... Why is my heart feeling this way?!

TG: Hey dude, be right back, I'm gonna get some apple juice...

EB: apple juice? Oh yeah... Ok.

Dave loves apple juice, and I think I might like it too, since everyday I come here, I drink it. My face started to cool down when he left the room.

While waiting, i sat down on the couch, about where he was sitting, and watched tv...

Dave:

I'm deciding to try my luck. Even though John and I are under 21, I'm gonna put some alcohol in the apple juice. I've had alcohol before, but I don't know about John. I wanna see all his good sides and bad sides. I haven't told him that I'm gay, or that I love him, but... I want him...