harry potter

"Harry and you are good friends but boys seem to have hanging around you a lot. He gets jealous and starts ignoring you. You suspect something is up so you talk to him while you guys are outside. He confesses that he likes you and he kisses you. You do him the honor of being his girlfriend." for pluviophilestars

warnings: none

At breakfast, Harry stumbled into the great hall carrying all of his papers and textbooks in his hands instead of in his bags. A few papers flew out of his grasp as he hurried over to sit with the rest of the Gryffindors. Although I was a Ravenclaw, I tended to sit at the Gryffindor table because I was such close friends with the golden trio.

"Need some help Harry?" Hermione asked.

"A little," Harry said, still fumbling with all of the things he had in his hands.

"I'll help too." Hermione and I both stood up from where we were sitting next to each other to help keep Harry from ruining all of his assignments.

"Thanks," Harry mumbled before setting everything on the table and sitting in between Hermione and me.

Throughout the meal, a few guys from my house came up to our table and sat next to me, pulling my attention away from the golden trio. I feel someone glaring daggers into the back of my head but chose to ignore it as one of my good friends told a story.

"Honestly, Snape is the biggest prick at this school. Well, other than that demon some people call the 'Slytherin Prince," Kaeden chuckled.

"Oh, don't I know it. Yesterday, Snape gave me detention for being five seconds late to class when Malfoy strutted in ten minutes later and didn't get in any trouble!" Max groaned.

"Max, that's just because Snape hates you," I laughed at the boy next to me.

"Merlin, don't I know it. Anyway, I gotta get to class. I'll see you guys afterwards." Max got up from the table followed by murmurs of agreement from the rest of the boys with them following close behind. I began to say goodbye to the trio before Harry stood up quite abruptly and knocked into my shoulder on his way out of the Great Hall.

"What's his deal?" I ask Ron and Hermione.

"I have no idea," Ron said with a smirk and a laugh.

"I would ask why you're lying but I have to get to class. Bye," I said.

"Bye, Y/N," the two said as I walked off.

The rest of the day seemed to drag on as my usual joke machine, Harry, was ignoring me. He seemed fine this morning. Well, until he left breakfast. Did I do something at breakfast? I don't think I did, I barely even talked to him this morning. Seeing Harry sitting on one of the benches outside pulled me out of my trance.

I rushed over to the raven haired boy and before he could walk off I asked him, "Why are you ignoring me?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about," he said, trying to walk away from me. I Grabbed his wrist to prevent him from going anywhere.

"You have not breathed a word to me since this morning. What's wrong?" I pushed.

"Nothing's wrong. Just go talk to Kaeden and Max or something," Harry said and pulled his wrist out of my grasp.

I scoffed, "You're jealous."

"I am not jealous," Harry turned around to look at me.

"Then why are you acting like you are?" I asked him before he walked over to me and slammed his lips on my own. Both of his hands were on my cheeks as mine were on his. He kissed me with all he had, but still kept it soft and sweet. I pulled back and rested my forehead against his.

"Were you a little jealous?" I giggled.

"Oh shut up," he chuckled. "Do me the honor of being my girlfriend?"

"I would love to," I kissed him again.