Ch. 15: Strange Brew

Disclaimer: I do not own the lyrics to the song used.

The concert had finally finished and we had all made our way into town with nothing but alcohol on the brain. We hurried into a bar that seemed to be mostly vacant and began ordering beer after beer after beer. The flow of brew seemed almost infinite as Axl kept ordering rounds.

"Guys," I called out. They turned to look at me. "Guys, we drank...we drank way too much!"

I was laughing my ass off and the guys just smiled at me, amused. They didn't seem even close to buzzed. Or were they just drunk 24/7?

"We drank a lot," Jasey agreed, stretching her arms over her head and pushing her breasts out even more. When her hands finally fell, she wrapped them around Izzy's arm and pulled it to her, practically enveloping his bicep in her cleavage.

This was one of those days where it killed me that Jasey had D cups while I only had Bs. What's a girl to do?

"One more round?" Duff asked, leaning closer to me so that our shoulders were touching.

"Yes! More! Bring us more!" Steven cried out cheerfully.

I burst into a fit of giggles and nodded my head. "Fine, fine! One more!"

One more turned into four more and soon, we were stumbling out of the bar. Jasey had draped her arm around my shoulders and her tight, leather miniskirt was riding up her thighs. I had on denim shorts, so I wasn't too worried about being exposed to the world as I was falling flat on my face.

Jasey began making noises and I laughed as I recognized the guitar chords that she was mimicking with her voice.

"Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun bow-wowwwww!" She repeated over and over.

I waited for the timing to be just right before I began singing:

"I heard the news baby, all about your disease!

Yeah, you may have all you want, baby, but I got somethin' you need,

Oh yeah!"

Jasey stopped doing instrumentals so she could join me as my back up singer.

"Ain't talkin' 'bout love!" We yelled in unison, pretending our beer bottle was a shared microphone.

"My love is rotten to the core!

Ain't talkin' 'bout love!

Just like I told you before, yeah before.

You know you're semi-good lookin', and on the streets again.

Oh yeah, you think you're really cookin' baby, you better find yourself a friend,

My friend!

Ain't talkin' 'bout love!

My love is rotten to the core!

Ain't talkin' 'bout love!

Just like I told you before, uh before, uh before, before!

Ain't talkin' 'bout love!

Babe it's rotten to the core!

Ain't talkin' 'bout love!

Just like I told you before, uh before."

I stopped at the curbside and stood on my tip toes, pretending I was on the edge of a giant cliff. Jasey held my hand loosely and laughed at my acting.

"I been to the edge, and there I stood and looked down.

You know I lost a lot of friends there baby, I got no time to mess around.