The so called 'punishment'

Start from the beginning

I screamed in frustration and threw my hands in the air probably looking like a crazed woman or monkey probably the second one. Two arms wrapped around me turning me around as a pair of icy blue, worry filled eyes stared into my brown eyes.

"What is it?!" He asked his voice laced with worry as his eyes scanned over me like I was injured. I shook my head pointing at my neck with an annoyed expression. Before he had the time to respond a woman's voice beat him to it.

"Aiden I will please ask you if you leave this poor maid alone!" She spoke glaring across the room arms folded against her chest. I was to stunned to notice how she just insulted me because, once I caught sight of her I couldn't look away.

Everything about her screamed rich,power,and strict she had black shiny hair pulled up in a donut bun on top of her head. She had the same icy blue eyes as Aiden presuming that she must be the mother of him. She had a slim yet strong figure with high cheekbones and a perfect jaw line for a woman. She was pale like Aiden and she was wearing a business suit which was short and did not fit the breezy weather much.

"I'm sorry dear if my son bothered you,but please resume cleaning this place is a mess!" She said swooping her hands around the place for action. I opened my mouth to say something back, but Aiden beat me to it,

"Mother that is my mate Julia not some maid!" Aiden spat out venom lacing his tone thickly as I stared at him wide eyed never seeing him angry well never seeing much since I just met him. The woman's eyebrows raised as she glared daggers at me scanning me head to toe as if judging me.

I felt really self conscious while she just looked at me like I was rubbish on the streets she pulled a disgusted face as she looked back at her son. Aiden was glaring right back at her his anger coming off him in waves.

I couldn't help but feel happy that he was angered up by his mom really it was like a gift because she just insulted me his 'mate' no one does that to a beta or alpha.

"How? Is this some joke? Some April fools prank cause honey I don't like pranks and quite frankly it is not April yet!" His mother spat right back at him like she didn't even think about my feelings at all.

I wanted to just exit the room dramatically and cry like all the other girls,but keep in mind I am the nerd I don't like to be like the other girls. So I just stood my ground trying not to let her words get to my head much.

"This is not some joke mother! Do you really judge someone by there cover not the pages? Are you really that shallow cause quite frankly what I see and what I see inside of Julia is what I like!" He screamed at her throwing his hands in the air and pointing accusingly at her as she did not flinch once.

"Well if you think I am going to let you be mates with that your wrong!" His mother spoke strictly as she turned around to leave with one more disgusted glance in my direction she headed off into another direction.

Her words stung right into my heart they were ringing in my head they were making my eyes burn and my throat itch. How could a mother hold so much cruelty inside them? There supposed to be supporting and caring for each other not stony and cold.

"GOD DAMN YOU WOMAN!!" My train of thoughts were broken as I turned to see Aiden was standing there were his mother just left.

"Aiden!" I shrieked as I tumbled towards him, there was glass shattered all over the place and the mirror swinging back and forth on the wall. The table below the mirror was cracked right down the middle and the vase on top was completely broken with the flowers crushed. There was a crack above the mirror leading up to the ceiling also.

I was so into my thoughts! How could I not hear him practically destroy the place within 30 seconds.

"Aiden" I said softer as I turned him around to face me he looked down at me those royal blue eyes piercing right into my brown ones. He looked downwards and I followed his gaze my eyes widened as I looked at his blood covered hand.

He had glass pieces sticking out of it and blood was pouring from it with bruises all over his knuckles. I quickly snatched it and growled under my breathe pissed off that his so called mother mad my MATE HURT HIMSELF!

"Where is your bathroom?" I mumbled angrily ready to knock the old hags head off he sighed and pointed up the stairs to the right. I gripped his other good hand and walked up the stairs,

"I like this view" Aiden whistled I rolled my eyes as we finally reached the bathroom it was huge and a light baby blue color with white rims.

'Darnit no time to gawk your mates hurt!' My wolf growled at me,

I opened up several cupboards looking for a wash cloth or small towel when Aiden let out an annoyed sigh and opened up one to his right. I blushed as I turned towards him and quickly grabbed the towel putting it under warm water.

This wont do much it will just clean up the wound since we are were wolfs we heal 5x faster than the average human does. So I am pretty sure all there will be was the dried up blood on his hand.

I brought it to him and gingerly placed his hand on mine taking my other hand I softly scrubbed the blood off his hand. I could feel his piercing gaze on me the whole time as I took care of his hand I ducked hiding my blushing face with my hair and finished cleaning his hand.

"Thanks kitten" he said moving his hand around and close to his face to see the damage,

"No problem" I whispered out smiling slightly his gaze met mine and we just stared at each other for a bit.

He came closer and I just stood there staring at him waiting for him to come near me, his gaze drifted downwards to my lips then back up to my eyes as he was finally in front of me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I on instinct wrapped my arms around his neck.

His gaze was fixed on my lips as he wet his own his eyes growing dark, I just stared at him waiting for him to make a move. He came closer and closer his face inches away from my face our breathes mingled together. Our lips were about to touch they were so clo-

RING RING!!

I jumped practically 4 feet in the air as my cellphone rang in my back pocket I quickly separated myself from Aiden blushing fiercely and retrieved it out.

"Hello?" I spoke shakily,

"JULIA MARIE WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!" My mothers voice pierced through my phone making me wince and lean away from her agonizing voice.

"Um uh well-" she cut me off,

"I DON'T CARE ANYMORE GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE NOW OR SO HELP ME GOD YOU ARE GROUNDED!" And with that my lovely mother hung up,

I turned to see Aiden with an amused expression on his face and, a smirk playing on his lips oh if only I could have those lips. I snapped out of my thoughts and gazed up at his tall figure,

"Uh er well I uh gotta go see ya later!" And with that I ran out of the door running towards the entrance and out.

Was he about to kiss me?

Of course he was you ding dong my oh so nice wolf growled at me.

----
Hey guys sorry it took me awhile I had to clean but also sorry for not that good of a chapter please give me ideas and vote read it up love you all byesies.