here comes a thought - YOONSEOK

Warnings: self-hatred, depressing thoughts.
Fluff and angst

Yoongi's had bad days, good days, and days in between. Sitting alone in his studio, head shielded by his arms was definitely one of the bad days.

He was stressed, annoyed, angry. He wanted to sleep, to eat or something, but his body wasn't letting him leave his spot in the corner. He hated his weak self, thinking hiding would get him anywhere.

There was no certain reason as to why he was stuck, no. But all past reasons came back to haunt him, like every other day, but this day was the worst.

Hate comments were hate comments but why did it start to rip him apart? What happened to the Min Yoongi, the Min Yoongi that couldn't be bothered. Sometimes an idol's facade doesn't stay when they're not being watched.

Sometimes people you look up to would rather not be looked at at all. Everyday it's trying to be okay, everyday it's hiding the fact that something hurts, and everyday it's hiding the thoughts buried somewhere that maybe it would've been okay, if you were never alive.

Yoongi doesn't like those days, but it makes him feel as if everything is okay, like his life was never bad to begin with, that living wasn't all that bad.

It was like taking part of his life and throwing it away just for those big moments, and Yoongi has never felt lighter.

Every burden that was on his back lifted away, and he can only focus on the problems at hand.

But Yoongi doesn't ask for help, no sir. The last thing he would want is for someone to watch him break, anything is better than that.

'You fucking idiot, couldn't have tried a little harder?'

'I'm surprised the idol life lasted for you.'

'Every piece of hate is right.'

'The fans are always right.'

'Always.'

The pale boy didn't like the idea of someone watching him crumble apart, but how could he stop the door swing open?

Standing in its glory, was Jung Hoseok.

Yoongi's closest friend, the one person where he'd be fine if he saw him at his worst, deep down he'd be fine with that.

So when he felt arms wrap around his body protectively, he didn't push it away.

Min Yoongi doesn't ask for help, no. But when he gets it, he'll accept it.

"You're okay, hyung."

And moments like these with Hoseok, actually makes him believe that everything is okay, just for now.

Moments like these make Yoongi think; ''maybe I don't need a camera or a stage to feel at peace, and maybe I just needed you.'

And Hoseok doesn't need Yoongi to say it to understand. Hoseok focuses on the hands that start to shake when he returns the hug, he focuses on the male currently curled up against him, crying against his neck.

They need each other.

"Thank you, Hoseok."

A bit short, but ya know, maybe I'll post longer chapters in the future, so whoever requested this, here you go! I'm sorry if it isn't to your liking.