*Bonus Chapter*

*Threesome with Kate and Mariah*

...a snippet into Mariah's lifestyle...

It was fall break which meant we were free from classes for an entire week. The football team was away training and practicing for the playoffs so I couldn't spend time with Jackson. The girls and I decided to stay on campus hang out around town. Mariah stayed in our room the entire week and we went shopping, dancing, to the movies, museums, the zoo and more. We were like Carrie Bradshaw and friends exploring the joys of New York but we were in Athens, Georgia.

After a long day at the mall, we decided to have movie night once we were back in the dorm. Everyone had showered and was now sitting around on the floor near the sofa watching the movie Roommate and eating popcorn. There was a lot of girl on girl action in the movie and Mariah said, "I never kissed another girl, I want to know what that feels like." I giggled and nodded my head to Kate to give her kiss. Kate straddled her hips and kissed her long hard. Coming up for air, Mariah's eyes were wild and her mouth slack. "How was that" I asked and she couldn't form any words but I could tell she wanted more. "Have you done that before" she asked Kate and Kate nodded. Shocked, she turned and asked me the same question and I nodded.

The movie ended and Kate was kissing Mariah while rubbing her hands over her panties. Mariah started moving her hips with Kate's hand. Removing her panties, Kate started licking her pussy and Mariah screamed and her head fell back "Oh shit, that feels so fucking good." I took the opportunity to get the toys and remove Kate's clothing. Kate pussy was so fucking wet while she pleasured Mariah that I attached the strap-on to my waist started fucking her. Mariah was must climaxed because she was the enjoying the show and Kate was grinding on the strap-on. I smacked her ass hard on both cheeks and she moaned as she released. "What that fun for you" I asked Mariah and she said, "It was wonderful, but I want to experience more." "More you say, we are going to fuck your brains out" Kate replied.

I was riding my dildo while tongue fucking Mariah's sweet pussy. Her legs were over my shoulder and she arms were wrapped around Kate's thighs as Kate rode her face. I was so turned on by the scene in front of me that I squirted. Switching positions, Mariah fucked me while a strap-on doggy style and I fucked Kate. The next couple of hours was filled with sex, screams and moans. We ended up in the daisy chain; my face was buried between Kate's pussy, Kate was sucking on Mariah's pussy, and Mariah's face was buried in my ass while eating my pussy. We went to sleep very satisfied.

The next morning, I was washing dishes at the sink when my panties were yanked down. "Whoa" I said as I turned to face a naked Mariah kneeling between my legs. Locking eyes with me, she started playing with her pussy while eating me out. I threw my head back and moaned. For a beginner, she sure knew how to like pussy. Grinding my face into her mouth, I massaged my nipples and opened my eyes to see Kate sitting in a chair with a vibrator in her pussy. Mariah inserted two fingers in my pussy and sucked on my clit, I had to grab the counter for stability. Not being able to hold on any longer, I came in her mouth. She stood and released my cum from her jaws over my nipples. Kate came over and licked the cum and saliva off my tits, this was beyond erotic and fun.

Everything returned to normal the week following fall break, we still hung out every day and we decided to make Fridays our ritual threesome day. Coming from class early one day, I walked in on a naked Kate and half-dressed Mariah. They were not fazed by my presence and Kate continued to pound into Mariah's pussy while she was bent over the desk. Mariah was such a horn dog that she would finger herself at the lunch table in the cafeteria whenever she got the urge. She caught me one day just as I was leaving the girls locker room and pushed me face first into the bench. She raised my ass in the air, removed my panties and ate my pussy until I came on her twice. "I like the way cum drips out of your pink pussy" she said as she licked my ass and smacked my cheeks.

Mariah was becoming obsessed and we had to put it stop to our little rendezvous...

..... Mariah will have her own story and it will be called Promiscuous Mariah....