Happily ever after... (Epilogue)

Thanks for all your support and encouragement...

As promised, here is the epilogue of this story....

Rishab and Madhu enters the house after all the wedding rituals are completed... Rishab feels some different glow in his madhu's face which he wished to see for a long time...

 Rishab feels some different glow in his madhu's face which he wished to see for a long time

No one's words or teasings is going into Rishab's ears... What he sees is that Madhu's face.... Which is glowing with a blush, her neck adored with the mangalsutra and her forehead with kumkum and her womb carrying his baby makes Rishab to fly in heaven....

Rishab feels highly irritated as no one is ready to give them privacy and he is not able to control his urging hormones... He is sighing and taking deep breaths to calm down his nerves but he is poorly failling in all his attempts...

Adding to his misery, Madhu is winking n blowing kisses to him sitting far away from him and doing it purposely to tease him without anyone's knowledge... Rishab groans inwardly when Madhu makes a seductive smile and twists her lips...

If none is there, Rishab would have barged there and grabbed those teasing lips and would have sucked it like anything... Rishab sighs and walks to his room to take cold shower not able to control anymore...

Madhu reaches the room after sometime and smiles on seeing the room which is beautifully decorated with roses, auromatic candles for their official suhagraat...

She knows very well what her Rishab wants right now... She quickly changes her dress and wears a thin net saree and wears a low neck blouse which is backless and only a single dory to connect the blouse...

She makes her hair to flow but she drapped it in the side showing her back clearly... She made only a single pleat of her saree making it to fall loose so that it will be easy for Rishab to take it off...

Rishab comes out with a sulking face wearing his night wears and he falls in bed without having a glimpse of his sexy and hot wife... Madhu gets really irritated with Rishab's behaviour ..

Madhu barges there and grits her teeth and pulls Rishab's hairs  hardly...

Rishab: ouch..  Biwiiii... Leave me... Dont pull my hair like this... ouch..  Its paining...

Madhu: what the hell are you doing Rishu???

Rishab: Cant you see... Im hell tired... Im feeling sleepy...

Madhu: Dont irritate me Rishu... I will kill you if you sleep...

Rishab: Calm down biwi.... Relax... Sit down.... Have this...

 Have this