Can't You See - Jon Moxley

For moxley-deanee

Song; The Drug In Me Is You by Falling in Reverse

:: :: :: ::

"Way to go, Baby Mox!" Sami Callihan beamed as Cleo walked through the curtain, her grin widened as he threw his arms around her sore body, squeezing her tightly. She chuckled lightly, happy to see Sami could make it tonight. 

The two men she just defeated walked through the curtain next, rubbing their necks. "Fucking Tilt-A-Whirl Headscissor Armbar." Seth groaned, he had tapped out to Cleo's finisher, the one he assured her she'd never be able to lock in on him.

"Pft, you got off easy. She landed Shining Wizard on me. My ears are still ringing!" Jericho, Seth's tag team partner, moaned.

"What happened out there guys? I thought you said I'd be an easy win." Cleo squeaked, a small part of her felt bad but if her boyfriend and mentor taught her anything it was that everyone was fair game in the ring. Jon had knocked her on her ass enough times to know just how much he meant it, he would never go easy on her, even if it would lead to a fight later that night. 

"Yeah, yeah, bet you'd never be able to lock that move in again." Rollins joked with a playful smile.

"Lucky for you, I don't have to." She retorted with a wink, The Architect childishly stuck his tongue out at her.

Sami laughed, draping his arm over Cleo's shoulder. "Come on, Jon's waiting for us." He tried to usher her in his direction but she didn't move. Her blue eyes were trailing down her own body, her right hand pulling at the leather jacket Jon had given her, suddenly aware of how sticky and sweaty she was from her hard earned victory.

"Um, I think I'll catch up with you guys. I should hit the showers." She said as she pulled Sami's arm from around her.

"Really? Like Jon gives two fucks that you're a little sweaty."  

Her eyes narrowed at Jon's best friend. "Not everything's about him. Can't a lady just want to not feel dirty?" She asked, arms folded across her chest, nose tilted into the air.  

All three men looked from her to each other before bursting into laughter. "Since when are you a lady?" One of them snorted out between laughs.

"Oh fuck you guys!" She blurted out, smacking the closest one on the arm.

Still snickering to themselves they nodded, "Alright fine, catch you later." Sami said as he swung around with the guys and headed in the other direction. 

Cleo walked through the halls with a little extra pep in her step, growing up she never really believed she could achieve this level of happiness. From living her dream as one of the most dominate women in wrestling history, having friends who would do just about anything for her and a psychotic boyfriend who understood her in a way she never thought possible. The grin on her face quickly dropped when someone grabbed a hold of her wrist and spun her around to face them, pinning her against the wall.

His blue manic bug eyes, trailed up and down her body before he pressed himself against her. "My, my, aren't we chipper today?" He hissed into her ear, his hot breath sending a chill through her. 

Her heart thudded against her chest as the shock wore off, "Get off of me!" She spat out as she wiggled against him; trying to break free of his grasp but it only seemed to excite him more. His hardening shaft poking her lower abdomen.

The Miz licked his lips, eyes closing as he enjoyed feeling her squirm beneath his weight. "Shh, it's okay." He cooed, his free hand stroking her blonde hair. "I've seen the way you've been eyeing me for weeks, Cleo. I'm just here to give you what we both know you want deep down. To be with a real star, not that loser Moxley."