Seeing Double Chapter 34

"Okay, so would you care to explain why these two are in my house?" 

Dylan was starring right at the dirty blonde sitting in his house, at the dining table, in front of him. Swell huh. I sighed, rolling my eyes. "Look, I can't cook because of you and your stupid ass. So, I've got help...?" I trailed off, looking at Jake, who found my gaze and grinned brightly at me. 

"Besides old man, Jacob's a great cook! And we haven't got to spend time with Iris for a long while now!" Jake exclaimed, while Dylan winced at the old man comment. 

"Look, I'm not an old man. I'm just- Hey! Are you even paying attention?" 

Too late, Jake was already eyeing the food his twin just carried out. Meatballs and spaghetti. My stomach rumbled embarrassingly loud in response. One hand rested on it, I've only just realized how hungry I've been, wow I'm sure something's wrong with me. How could I forget to eat? 

"Dinner!" Jacob sung happily as he placed the pot of food on the table, taking off his apron and settling down next to me, between his brother and I. 

I took the stack of clean plates and handled out each one of them to the guys, who looked like a pack of hungry wolves. Then everyone began digging in. Dylan scooped a genorus helping for himself then looked at Jacob suspiciously before taking a small bite. His moan caused Jacob to relax a little.

"Whoever you guys are, you make good food. So, you're allowed in this house anytime, okay?" Dylan's words came out funny due to the amount of pasta he had still choked up in his mouth. 

The twins must have understood, they both were grinning at me. Dinner flew past quickly, with a few awkward questions Dylan asked. Something like, " Has she lost her, you know what?" and "Has she done it with anyone?" which caused me to blush furiously and the boys to snicker. 

"I'm just going to my room, feel free to make yourselves at home" Dylan called up from upstairs. I was doing the dishes in the kitchen, the twins are somewhere round the living room watching some idiotic movie they found lying on the coffee table. What was it named again? Something to do with fairy tales? Enchanted? Agh. I don't care. 

Finishing up the last plate i had, I cleaned up and trotted into the living room. The guys were louging at the right and left couch, watching what seemed like.. porn? Wait, what? 

"What the hell is that?" I shouted. But was hushed by the twins, earning a glare from me. 

"Best part of little red riding hood." Jake absent-mindedly muttered, eyes glued to the male undressing the female's vintage dress by some strings. Then it clicked, I did remember the movie having some obscene parts in it. How could I forget? It was a great movie, just not this part. 

I slumped on the middle couch, crossing my legs and intently watching the couple as they got interupted by some other farm dude in the movie. The twins groanned as I rolled my eyes. 

"Boys." I muttered. 

"Girls" They chripped back. 

"Just shut your pie holes and watch the movie" I grunted, turning my attention to the flat screen. The male character gave the female one lasting kiss before they exited the scene. How sweet, never seen this type of love round here, it's always about sex. Then you break up after the male knocked the girl up. And the girl's life is ruined forever. Drama. 

~'~ 

I was wrapping my hands around my knees, bring them closer to my chest as I braced myself for the endings. I wasn't good with endings. 

Valerie had been alone in that house, then the werewolf came and she was smiling. And that was it, bits and pieces of memories came out as the credits started rolling, giving the movie an open possibilty. I sighed sadly, tears were welling up in my eyes. I've always hated when a movie ends. It's like, literally the end. Well, I just don't like them. '