Chapter 12.

Hey lovelies. How is everyone? So, here's the new chapter, I hope you enjoy it!

-xoxo Amanda

After a long day of hanging out with the boys and Kylie, it was 8pm. Kylie was sound asleep in Lou's arms while we all were watching Finding Nemo. (Creds to Lou...) 

Zayn was dozing off, so Liam shook him, keeping him awake.

"I think it's time for us to go, we're all exhausted," Liam said, standing up and stretching.

The rest of the boys also got up, agreeing and stretching. They all came up to Lou, Kylie and I, gave hugs, and said their goodbyes. After a few minutes, the front door finally shut, and the only noise was the movie.

I looked over to Lou, to see him staring at Kylie with tear-streaked cheeks. "Lou, let me put her in her crib, okay?" I said, leaning over to take her out of his arms.

"No, Mandabear. I got it. Just show me the way to her room." he said, smiling at me.

I nodded and got up from the couch, helping Louis up too. He nodded, showing me he was ready to walk to her room, and I started up the stairs. Coming to the hallway, I walked to the 3rd door on the left, opening the door to Kylie's nursery.

"Wow," Lou gasped. "It looks amazing, Mands."

"Thanks, it took me about 4 months." I said while getting Kylie's crib ready. I heard Louis' footsteps behind me, coming to the crib. Nodding at him, he placed Ky in her crib, and covered her body with her pink fluffy blanket. Then, he leaned over and kissed her on the forehead, whispering, "Goodnight, my beautiful."

I could feel the tears forming in my eyes, and placed my hand on Lou's back, rubbing small circles with my hand. He moved slightly to the right, allowing me to lean in and kiss Kylie's head. Lou pulled the side of the crib up, and turned to me. He planted a kiss on my forehead, and took my hand, leading me out of the room. 

We went across the hall to my room, and I collapsed on my bed. Lou laid himself next to me, wrapping his arms around my waist, snuggling his head into my neck.

"You're a great mother, Mandabear." he whispered, calling me the nickname he gave to me when we were little. I shifted over, so I was facing him, and gave him a smile.

"And you're a great father, Loubear." I whispered back, kissing him on the forehead. 

I snuggled into his chest, and inhaled his scent. He propped himself up on his elbow, and scanned my face.

"Why don't you change into PJ's, and then I'll leave." he said, getting up from my bed. Before he could get fully up, I wrapped my arms around his torso, pulling him back down.

"Please stay, Lou. I haven't been able to sleep in the same bed with you for over a year," I pleaded, giving him my puppy dog eyes. "Pretty please?"

He lay back down next to me, and sighed. "Are you sure, love?" he whispered into my ear, making me shudder.

I nodded, and started to get up to go into my closet to grab some PJ's, and a pair of Lou's champion sweats that he gave to me before he left for tour. I threw them at him, and took off my shirt, revealing my pink Victoria's Secret bra, and threw a huge t-shirt on that went past my bum. I slipped off my shorts, and threw them in my hamper.

Trudging over to my bed, I climbed under the covers, and shifted so I could have a full view of Lou changing. He slid his shirt off of his tanned body, revealing his perfectly fit abs. I examined them, taking in their shape. Then, he slid his jeans off, which just left him in boxers before he slid the sweatpants on. I could not take my eyes off of his perfectly fit body, and didn't realize he was staring at me, chuckling.

"Like what you see, babe?" he spoke in a sexy tone. 

My eyes shot up to his face, and I felt my face turn warm. I giggled, and shoved my face into my pillow, hiding my blushing face. Feeling the bed shift, I knew that Lou had gotten into bed. I lifted my face, and found him propped on his elbow, staring at me with his blue eyes. Staring into them, I instantly got lost. I felt his arms around my waist, pulling me into his warm chest, and I nuzzled my head into him.

"You're so warm, Lou." I whispered into his skin, shuddering at the warmth of his body. I felt him chuckle, and he turned on his back, bringing me with him so my head was resting on his chest. Lifting my head, I propped myself on my chin, so I was facing him. "You are so amazing." 

"Not as amazing as you, babe." he whispered, leaning forward, placing his lips on mine. He lightly kissed me at first, but as he pulled back, I pushed my body up so I could kiss him more. I wrapped my arms around his torso, and he turned over so our chests were pressing together. Our kiss immediately deepened, our lips moving in sync. I felt his tongue glide across my bottom lip, pleading for entrance, which I gladly granted. 

Our tongues glided across each other, and we kissed hard, deep, and passionately before pulling away, both breathing hard, and leaned on each others foreheads. 

"I love you, Louis William Tomlinson." I whispered to him in the darkness of my room.

I love you too, Amanda Marie Rose." He whispered back, planting a soft kiss on my lips before pulling me in to snuggle into his chest.

After that, I fell asleep in the best place in the world.

My boyfriend's arms.