PruCan Pancakes

*SWEARING*

More PruCan! Yay! The world always needs more PruCan.

  A glimmer of light hit Prussia's eyes just right. Blinking, he muttered something about "Glass circles" and how they should be "shoved somewhere vhere ze sun don't shine" when the sun is out.
  A soft laugh interupted his angry mumbles. "That's what you say all the time. Now, come on, get up!"
  His eyes wide open now, he saw the blond curl hanging in his face. He avoided tangling it in his fingers as he pulled the face above him down for a kiss. It wouldn't do to tug the curl. In the daytime, anyway.
  Canada pulled back with a smile on his face. "Good morning. Now-" He stood back and grabbed Prussia's hand. "-Get up!"
  With a thump, Gilbert slid out of the warm covers, onto the floor. "Ow. You enjoy hurting me, don't you?"
  "You know it." Matt grinned.
  "Sick bastard."
  "Spoken to Romano lately?" he asked as he started walking out the room.
  "No. Vhy?" Gilbert got up, rubbing his leg.
  "Because you seem to be copying him a bit." Matthew smiled at him.
  "Ha! Ze awesome me, copying zat pasta-loving, Spanish-fucking, tomato freak? Please."
  "No swearing."
  He grinned. "Sorry."
  Canada shook his head as he went downstairs to the kitchen. "Guess what I did this morning?" he asked cheerfully.
  "I don't know. Kumajiro remembered your name?"
  "Sadly, that hasn't happened yet. But no-"
  Prussia stepped into the kitchen and stared at the table in amazement.
  "You did all zis?"
  The table had a cloth over it, with places set for the two of them. It wasn't the normal crockery and cutlery they used, it was the special set. On the bench, there were covered dishes, three of them. Prussia wondered how long it had taken Canada to make all of it, and without Prussia hearing him.
  "Vhat's ze occasion?"
  Matt shrugged and smiled. "Nothing really. It's just you were in a bad mood last night, so I thought I'd cheer you up."
  Gilbert looked at Matt, then reached out and pulled him into a hug. "Thank you. Danke."
  Canada slowly rubbed his back. Prussia held him tighter, wrapping his arms around Canada's back. They stayed together for a few moments.
  "You're welcome, Gil. Any time. Now sit down before it gets cold."
  " 'It'? Vhat are ve having, anyvay?"
  "Three different types of pancakes."
  Prussia sat down as Canada brought over the covered dishes. "I could help-"
  Canada shook his head. "No, it's fine. We have chocolate chip pancakes, vanilla pancakes, and banana pancakes, in a special shape." He grinned as he lifted the lid off of the banana pancakes. Siting inside, were little yellow pancakes, shaped as...
  "How could you? You expect me to eat Gilbird, mein own pet? You monster!" Prussia was absolutely horrified.
  "No, it isn't Gilbird, it's just-"
  "It is Gilbird! I can see his little eyes staring at me."
  "Okay, okay, look, they're gone now. You don't have to eat him-er, them-Maple!-eat it." Canada put the lid back on and put the plate back on the counter, away from the terrified albino.
  "But I can still feel zem staring at me..." He stared at the plate in question.
  Canada sighed. All he was trying to do was make Gil happier, but instead he scared the poor guy. "Well, what do you want me to do about it?"

  Feeling foolish, Canada picked the banana pancakes up one by one and threw them in the air while Prussia said "Be free, Gilbird Junior!"
  Thank Maple he decided to do this in the backyard instead of the front, like Gilbert had suggested. He didn't want the neighbours to see this. It would add 'crazy' onto his 'quiet, polite, hockey nerd, annoyingly loud brother, gay for that albino, kinda french' label that they had stuck on him.
  The pancakes went up into the sky, and Canada would have liked to say that they winged their way to freedom, flying away through the blue sky, but the sad truth was, the pancakes flopped to the grass, probably because their wings were useless, as they were inanimate foodstuffs. But he couldn't bear to go over that with Gil again.
  They had just set the last pancake 'free' and went to turn to go back inside, to eat the other probably-cold-by-now pancakes, when Prussia let out a shriek. Spinning back around, Canada stood still and stared as the pigeon came down from the neighbour's roof and started pecking at the pancakes on the grass.
  "Nein! Go away! Cannibalism! Cannibalism!"
  Gilbert was trying to shoo away the pigeon, and it was working, if you didn't count the 15 other birds that were attracted by the noise.
  Those poor Gilbirds... There was no hope for them now.

794 words.

'Danke'-German, Thank you.
'Mein'-Ger, My, me, myself. (Me, myself and I. :p)
'Nein'-Ger, No.

If only you'd just stuck to plain round pancakes, Mattie.
This is where it gets confusing to write. Too many 'he's and 'him's to remember which 'he' is who.
I feel so ashamed... I forgot Prussia's human name when I went to write it here. I had my finger over the 'K' key for some reason, and I just sat there and was like "Oh shit. Oh shit! Oh Shit!" So I sat there for a minute mentally going over everything I knew about Prussia and then when I got to Gilbird, I was just: "Oh, BD, you fucking IDIOT!"

Sayonara.