chapter 17

Sydney P.O.V.

I ran to the bathroom and locked myself in a stall. He really did not love me. I began to cry super hard. Good thing no one else was in the bathroom. A minute later I heard someone walk in and knock on the stall. "Go away Ash," I said. She knocked again. I opened up and yelled. "Just go away right n,'' I stopped. It was Brent. "Sydney I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just trying to make you jealous so you would want to date me again. I know it was a stupid idea. I am really sorry. I love you." I really did love Brent too. I wanted to be with him forever, but I couldn't trust him. I pushed him out of the way and ran to the door right when Ash walked in. We walked out of the restaurant and I began to cry again. I got on my longboard when Brent came running after me. "Just go away and be with the one you actually love," I screamed and rode away.
I got home and I ran upstairs. My mom wasn't home. I got on my bed and just let it out. I couldn't take it. If Brent really loved me he wouldn't be kissing other girls. He wouldn't give them the necklaces he gave me. I cried and cried. Ash sat there and tried to comfort me. She was such a good friend.
***
I was still crying. It was about eight now and it was getting dark. Ash put on a movie and said she would stay the night. She was such a good friend. "I have to go get my stuff. I'll be back in like twenty minutes," she said and then walked out of my room. I began to watch Princess Diaries when I saw a light flicker on through the window. Brent, Nathan, Cameron, and Jack walked in. Brent began to yell and throw papers and stuff on the ground. He then started to talk to the guys. He sat down on his bed and fell back onto it. I saw him look at my window. He then pulled out his phone and I received a text.

Brent: Can we talk???

Sydney: Wouldn't u rather talk with ur new gf

Brent: Please just let me talk. I'm sorry, I messed up.

I thought for a minute. I really wanted to talk to him, but I wasn't sure I could trust him

Sydney: I'll give u one minute

I opened my window and Brent crawled through. I got back in my bed and went under the sheets. I looked at Brent. "What," I said. He stood by my bed and looked at me. "Listen Sydney, I know I screwed up. I shouldn't of kissed Sam. I only went out with her to make you jealous so you would take me back. Please forgive me. I love you," Brent said. He began to tear up and he took my hand. "Here," he said putting something in my hand. It was my two necklaces. I smiled. Brent really loved me, but he still cheated. "How can I trust you," I said. Brent got on his knees by my bed and came close. "Sydney, I will never hurt you again." Brent then leaned in and kissed me passionately. I kissed back. I believed Brent. When Josh hurt me he never ever asked for forgiveness or tried to get me back. Brent did though. I put the necklaces on my night stand as we continued the kiss. Brent then broke the kiss and went to shut my blinds so the guys couldn't see. I quickly texted Ash and told her everything was good and she could go home. Brent then got on my bed and began to kiss me. "Your mom's gone, right?" Brent asked through the kiss. "Yes," I said and he began to to remove my shirt. He removed his as we continued the kiss. Brent then slipped off my my pj shorts and then he removed his basketball shorts. He tugged at my panties. "I'm not ready yet," I said through the kiss. He let go of them and after a minute we stopped for I heard the front door open. Brent got out of my bed and slipped on his clothes. I slipped on mine. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and went back to his room. I was so glad I was back with Brent.

****author's note: Hoped u liked the chapter. Shout out to beccalovesbands for following me. You guys should check out her fanfic. Thanks for reading and comment if u have any ideas. Xoxo