Chapter 14: Trapped

"Drop your weapons."

We do as Gareth asks, as our weapons bounce to the floor, we all look at each other, fear glints in everyone's eyes.

Carol stands their rocking Judith, Mika takes hold of my hand, and I nudge closer to Carl and Daryl.

"Now. The Ring Leader." Gareth says, looking at Rick. "Yes, you. Make your way to the cart." He says pointing to a large, stationary train cart, at the end of a track.

"My son." Rick spits out aggressively.

"He'll come if you go to the cart. Got it?" He says, waving his gun in the direction of the cart.

Rick walks over to the cart and stands by the steps.

"Now, you, with the baby. And the youngest girl. Off you go." He says, and Carol follows instructions. Mika on the other hand struggled to let go of my Hand.

"It'll be okay." I say to Mika, and her grip loosens as she walks behind Carol.

"The archer. You follow."

"What about my niece?" Daryl says.

"Same rules apply with the boy." Gareth says, and Daryl stands behind Carol in a long line.

"You. Go." Gareth says, pointing to Tyreese.

"Now the samurai." He says, and michonne walks behind Tyreese.

"Now, you too." Gareth says. "Go join them."

Me and Carl walk towards the cart and we can mildly hear Gareth talk in the background.

"Ring leader. Woman with baby. Little Girl. Archer. Bloke. Kids. In that order get in the cart." Gareth says.

We walk up to the stairs and enter the dark, gloomy cart, our breaths echo around. As me and Carl just make our way in, the door slams behind us, leaving in the dark cart alone.

"Shit." I say.

"What?" Rick says.

"Rick?" Another voice says, as a Korean man, walks up to us from the back of the cart with a group following him.

"Sasha!" Tyreese says.

"Your alive." Daryl says.

"Guys! We're not going to be alive for much longer if we don't get out!" I shout, breaking everyone's greetings.

"Why not?" Carl asks.

I feel Mika take grasp of my hand as I take a deep breath.

"We're their dinner. Terminus is full of cannibals." I say, as everyone's jaws drop.