Chapter 6(part 1) and A/N

Moose's pov~{ memory nightmare}~

ugghhh.wait what happened?oh no! not this memory again!anything but this no,no!NO!

~Memory started~

Me and my best friends were trying to find a way out to this place because the bullies trapped us in here,Chichi was crying in my chest,Tom was shaking in fear,Adam and Sans were banging the metal door,Funtime Freddy and Cory were trying to find a way out,zane,jeff and red were crying that their eyes were red,mikey and preston were praying and hoping we could make it out alive  and Me,Bendy,Shadow,ayano and candace were scared.i was going to give up hope until..."Guys!we have to move forward and if we don't we'll die in here alone!"Cory yelled so we can here him.we all agreed to his opinion 

We were walking to a hallway then there was 8 ways to go to"Guys,i think we have to split up"Chichi said"w-what?!?!in every horror movies when they split up they ended up being dead!"zane said in fear"if we find the way out we'll just yell that'we found the way out!'and also we'll just lose our energy to go every single way,right"Chichi corrected,soon enough we all agreed to her opinion and split up.

~Time skip(because I can)~

Me and Chichi were walking and were about to get tired until we heard a scream not just anybody's scream it was our best friends!they must be in trouble we both ran,ran and ran to the way we we came from.....what we saw was horrific.we saw the corpses of our best friends...ayano's arm was torned off,Candace's head was cut off...Bendy and Shadow's heart was ripped out,Sans and Red eyes were stabbed,mikey and preston's brain were in the ground,Zane's right eye was stabbed furiously,Jeff's heart was stabbed and he has a carved smile in his cheeks,Funtime Freddy's eyes were off,Cory's face had scars like lions,Tom and Adam's eyes were gone and blood everywhere.I was deep in thoughts until it got cut off by Chichi's scream a woman in black killing chichi by stabbing her in the head,she was wearing black before i could do anything I got tackled by a man in hoodie and stabbed my arm.I screamed in pain this how it going to ends now huh?I never knew pain ever felt this painful,I heard something until the world faded black.

I'm sorry if I haven't updated for a while,My summer is over an also i needed to study for my lessons in school anyways this is the first part of 6 and peace out!