The encounter

Chapter 2

I don't own any of the Naruto characters.  I only own the Neko demons.

Later the next day~Nya

I was walking home from work and decided to take a different way home.  "Hey is that a person over there?!" asked Ikie running over to a figure on the ground.  "OH MY GLOB!!!" i yelled using a jusui that made Ikie bigger.  So i put the person on his back and i hopped on too and we rode him home.

When we got home i laid her down and cleaned her wounds and bandaged them.  "Brother?!" i called to see if he came back from his mission with Amu, but he hasen't yet.  I made dinner for Ikie and I.  As i cleaned the dishes i made Ikie protect the girl.

 'She was extremely pale,  she looked weak but seemed strong to me.  She had ice blue hair and very light yellow highlights in her hair.  She was also a jaguar neko but a pure breed.  She seemed to be around 17 yrs. old, when i am only around 15yrs.old'

I went up to bed and went to sleep for a good nights rest....

NEXT DAY~NYA

I woke up and went downstairs to see the girl still asleep.  So i decided to make some breakfast and then a blood curdling scream came from the living room causing me to spray water in my face...'NOT COOL'

"WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!" i screamed as i ran into the room to see the girl was wide awake...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this pic reminded me of Mikski so go check it out! =>

so what's going to happen dun dun dunnn

VOTE COMMENT OR FAN PLEASE