Chapter Twenty Five: Battles On Multiple Fronts

Start from the beginning

"That was quite impressive! You certainly have amazing skills!" Baymax said, with a tone of wonder in his voice! Dawn smiled.

"I told you that I could handle this!" she said as she nodded. Hiro smiled, but then, just when he was about to say something, they all heard an ear piercing roar! Dawn and Hiro covered their ears, as they couldn't bear the noise of the roar, but Baymax was not affected! When the roar died down, they saw that a giant creature was tearing through the highway, heading towards them! From a distance, they could notice how terrifying it was, but it wasn't until it came a few steps closer that they realized just how big the creature was! It was the size of a skyscraper! After a closer look, Dawn noticed that it seemed to be a Heartless/Unborn hybrid! It had giant horns and a demonic looking face, and quite the impressive set of armor that covered its body! It was a dark ruby red, and it shined with the rays of the sun! It had spikes that jutted out from its armor's shoulder pauldrons, and in each hand, it wielded a gauntlet that seemed to transform into two giant cannons! At that, Hiro gave a nervous chuckle!

"Heh...I guess I was wrong a bit earlier...this guy looks particularly tough!" he mentioned! Dawn sighed and took stance!

"It's just one of these things after the other! There's no end to them!" she stated! And so, Dawn, Hiro and Baymax prepared for battle!

As they were about to charge, the giant creature flung its cannon equipped fist towards them, and surprisingly, this creature was faster than its enormous size indicated! They were barely able to dodge, and they witnessed how the creature's fist created a deep crater in the road! Now they knew that they were messing with something incredibly overpowered! Baymax attempted to shoot his hands at the creature, but it was to no avail, as the creature was not affected whatsoever! Its armor was protecting it from harm! The creature then quiclkly drew back its fist and then, a giant sphere of energy was about to form, indicating it was going to fire the cannon!

"If that thing fires that cannon blast, it'll destroy a huge chunk of the city! We can't let that happen!" Hiro shouted! Baymax and Dawn nodded, but they didn't know what they could do to stop this thing!

"What am I going to do...?" Dawn asked herself, as she started to sweat nervously! A drop of sweat rolled down her brow, and she could feel her heartbeat increasing! Her hands were shaking, and her palms were sweaty! Still, she gripped her Keyblade tightly, for she figured that there had to be something they could do to prevent the creature from firing off that cannon blast! But what could be done!?

Just as they were bordering on hopelessness, the creature suddenly jerked back, and its cannon blast was negated! It slowly straightened itself, and looked around to see what had interrupted its attack! Dawn, Hiro and Baymax were equally surprised, for it had all happened so suddenly! It wasn't until Baymax zoomed in on the creature's arm that he noticed a woman clad in a yellow suit, with rounded discs on her hands and feet! She was slicing at the creature's armor at an impressive speed! Baymax recognized the woman immediately!

"It's Gogo!" he confirmed! At that, Hiro smiled of relief and glanced over his shoulder at Dawn!

"Well Dawn, it looks like the odds are in our favor! The team's coming together!" he beamed in excitement! Before Dawn could say something, a tall, black skinned man ran past her, and he had quite the sylish getup! He had two plasma blades jutting out of his arms, and she saw how the man sliced at the giant creature, aiming at its feet, specifically! The creature tried to stomp its foot on him, but his plasma blades allowed him to defend himself, cutting deep into the creature's foot, causing it to roar in agony!