The Demogorgon

Your dream POV-

"Hello"? My voice drifted off into a alien echo like way. "Hello? Will?" I cried out. Not like anyone was going to hear me....

'Errreeeaaaachhhh'. *grumble*

"Helooo?" I shouted a bit louder hoping for a better more clear response. Yet what I received was nerve wracking.

*stomp pound pound crack*
'Screeeaaaach' it sang like a murderous lullaby. It spun it's pale, grey head and opened its flower like flaps towards my direction. A chill went down my spine, a pang of fear in my heart, and adrenaline pulsing through my veins.

It stomped it's way towards me. The Demogorgon. I ran as fast as I could but I knew I was no match for a monster like this.

Think of the upside down as an ocean. Now also imagine the ocean, empty. No fish, nothing.
There is one experienced fish and is very fast in the ocean because it's been there so long. Let me ask you something, have you ever tried running in water?

It's doesn't go well. You can use all your strength to go as fast as you can but its like the water is weight, it's holding you back. This was my situation. I was running as fast as I could from the Demogorgon, but the strangely thick air was like weight.

The Demogorgon was close, I could feel it's screech in my ears and it's desperate long alien like fingers just barely scratching my back. But before I could use my last breath and the little energy I had left to get away. All I saw was black. Pitch black.

Nothingness, no life, light, or anyone to be seen. "Y/N" I heard a distant voice call. "Y/N" it said louder. By now it's practically screaming my name. "Y/N!Y/N! Y/N!!!" And suddenly all noise was fading around me. When suddenly I saw faint light and *boom* I was awake in my room with Will shaking me, crying.

(You all thought you died didn't you😏😏)

"Y/N? Are you okay?" Will said through sobs. "What happened?" I asked concerned. "Y-you f-f-fell asl-leep and I heard y-you screaming a-and I was so w-worried!" Will tackled me into a hug. "I think I can predict the future" I whispered into Wills shoulder.

"What did you see?"

"The monster, it was chasing me." We pulled apart so he could look at me. "In the orphanage, when I got dreams like this, the same thing that I dream of happens later on. And, this.....

This felt real".

It's coming and I'm going to make sure nothing will happen to the ones I love-

Will
Joyce
Mike
Dustin
Lucas...

ELEVEN.