Chapter 15

Tatiana

I didn't get to sleep. At all.

And when I felt like I was just about to get some shut eye, someone started knocking on the door. When I proceeded to ignore the person, the knocking turned into banging.

Getting up from my bed, which was an accomplishment in itself, I opened the door and yelled at the other person.

"WHAT?"

"Well good morning to you too sweetheart" Viktor greeted as he barged into my room.

"I seriously don't have the energy to deal with you today Viktor" I said as I made my way towards my bed again. But before I could even reach the mattress, a new voice piped in.

"Oh great you're up! Training starts in 30" Boris's voice chimed in from the door.

"What is it with sleep and men here? Doesn't that word exist in your vocabulary?" I asked, annoyed at them.

"Someone's not a morning person" Boris said teasingly.

"I know right? I don't even know why I got assigned to fetch her every morning" Viktor replied to Boris as if I wasn't in the room with them.

"Yet despite my obvious annoyance you still show up every single day"

"I'll let you get ready, training today will be different so I have to go organize a few thing before it starts" Boris explained as he went outside my room probably heading towards the training rooms.

"What did he meant by different?" I asked Viktor.

"Remember when Dimitri announced the mock battle three days from now?"

"Yeah, I think so..." I wasn't really listening at that time, but I wouldn't give Viktor the pleasure of teasing me about it.

"Uhuh.. you're not fooling anyone sweetheart" he said as he trailed towards the walk in closet and brought out some gym wear.

"You know I could get my own clothes right?" I asked him, eyeing the clothes he threw at me.

"But where's the fun it that?"

"Oh, of course, like I hadn't notice you choosing the tightest and shortest gym wear possible" I said rolling my eyes at him.

"You know me too well kroshka. Come on, you only have fifteen minutes left. Don't be late" Viktor said as he left my room.

As if I needed more than ten to get ready. Picking up the clothes, I went to the bathroom and did the necessities. I wore the black yoga tights with cut out designs and a tank top with sports bra. I tied my hair in a bun wore the same shoes I have been wearing for the past week.

Closing the door on my way out, I opted for the elevators since I really don't have the energy right now.

When the metal doors opened I wished I chose the stairs instead. Anton was texting on his phone and when he looked up to see me his whole body became rigid.

He nodded at me as I entered the elevator. The training room was only a floor beneath mine so the ride was pretty short. As soon as the elevator chimed, Anton walked out so fast that it confirmed my suspicions right away.

I knew something fishy was going on, because you just don't confess to someone only to avoid them like a plague afterwards.

I made my way to the training area and noticed that the other rooms were vacant. Heading to the main training room, which was sort of like a mini arena, I entered the place only to be surprised at what was in front of me.