Soul Pendant - Chapter 12

SOUL PENDANT by soccerchicky101 <3 

(Horrible spelling ahead)

Chapter 12 - Home coming

I felt myself pulling back my fist, aiming for the nose. Where i had found the strength, i dont know. but my fist snapped forward, crashing into her face, dead on, sending her flying back into the water. All the ninja jumped up to save her, giving Blade, Shawn, and Damion just enough time to rush to my side. I was breathing heavy, feeling my soul being being dragged back slowly into me, and my head stopped throbbing. The numbness that had kept the pain from reaching me was dissolving, and i could feel the recoil of the punch hit me twice as hard as it had hit her. 

I fell to my knees, Damion catching me before i could fall off the island. 

i stood up to face a soaking wet and boiling angery Riiko. 

"I have the neckless." I whispered. "I'll decide who i give it to." 

"Then let me change your mind!" She lunged for my throat, grabbing me. Blade grabbed her and ripped her off of me, throwing her across the room. 

An odd glow eminated from my pendant and the Soul Dew. A light washed through the room, like a ripple on water. It knocked down collums, sending them crashing down onto everyone. One smashed into the Soul Dew, breaking it and scatering peices everywhere. I bent down and picked up a shard. 

Blade scooped me up into his arms and took off out of the temple. It had all happened so fast that i hadn't thought of running. 

Once safely out, (and back on my feet) I remembered that Riiko was sill in there. 

"There are still-!" i stopped myself while I was behind. How would we get them out of there? There were only four of us. I looked down at my neckless. Its' usual glow had vanished, and all the liquid had drained out. It seemed almost dead. Now it was only an empty shell. Was it because the Soul Dew was smashed? I fingered the shard in my hand, smiling to myself. No one would want a usless neckless. The war was finally, after so many years of fighting, over, once and for all. 

And then i passed out.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I woke up in a dark room. I could hear the engines roaring, pushing us through the air. When i looked out the window, i could see the clouds floating like leaves on stilled water. So peaceful. The cars and buildings below looked like a miniature scale of the Earth, and we were so high up. I watched the sun peek over the mountains, bathing the land in its glow. Everything was at peace with itself. 

I looked next to me and saw Damion, fast asleep, his head leaning on my shoulder. Next to him, across the isle, Blade and Shawn were sleeping, too. They seemed like they hadn't gotten any sleep in a few night. 

I looked around and noticed that we were only on a small plane, and we were the only passengers. 

The captian's voice blarred over the speakers, informing us that we would be landing soon. 

Damion sat up and whipped the sleep from his eyes, but Blade and Shawn were still asleep. 

I felt the wheels touchdown, and that jerked them awake. I could feel my ears poping, and when i tried to stand, my musles groaned and i just ended up falling back down. Damion helped me back and held my hand to steady me. When we got into the airport, it was packed with people. 

And who were they? 

Everyone from the dance; teachers, students, even the DJ! it looked like the whole town had showed up! But for what? 

Apparentally us. 

They all ran over, asking if we were okay and giving us hugs. Amanda ran over and takled/hugged me. 

"I was so worried!" She said, crying (again). "Never, never, EVER do that to me again!" 

"Yeah." I smiled, hugging her back. Everyone filed out, and i looked up at the clear blue sky and smiled. And i know that mom and dad were smiling back.

Authors note:

Hey! I hoped you liked it! Now, some of you may be thinking that the book is finished. (I asked myself, what would Operah do? And, guess what? She'd keep writing.)There are still some un-answered questions and a few loose ends to tie (and some fun for me to have writing it!) I know that the entire book has been written in Morgans perspective, but, in the very near future (the next chapter to be specific) it will be in someone elses P.O.V. and I'm not telling who it is! heehee im evil! well, i hope you enjoyed it!!!!

comment! 

vote! fan! 

comment!

thxxxx!

-soccerchicky101