5. Sparks

Hello my lovelies check out the song above. I think it fits this chapter really well.

——————————————————————

When I woke up in the morning I couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement.

All of my dreams from the night before were of Tyler some of the parts hotter then others, but that was what was fueling my excitement for the day.

I woke up a bit earlier then usual so I ate breakfast and did my chores early so I could head to the clearing as quickly as possible.

After I had finished my chores I took a hot shower to clean myself up to go out.

I decided that I wanted to look cute at the chance that Tyler might be there so I put on my nicest pair of black skinny jeans and my favorite tight fitted white shirt.

I grabbed my beanie, my book, and my camera, and headed out to the clearing.

When I had arrived it had only been about 11am so I didn't expect Tyler to be here yet, but there he was sprawled out on the ground in a pair of well fitted jeans and a black t-shirt.

He was staring up into the sky but as soon as I stepped into the clearing he tilted his head up to me and said "Good morning Aubree, I didn't expect you to be here so early. I'm glad you came it gets pretty lonely out here."

I blushed at the fact that he was glad to see me.

"Good morning to you too. I'm surprised your here this early" I said.

"I actually decided to spend the night out here. It's really nice to look up at the stars in this clearing. Come on over and have a seat." Said Tyler with a serene look in his eyes.

I walked over next to him and sat down and set my camera and book beside me.

"Oh, you like to take pictures? Do you mind if I see your camera for a second?" He says as he reached behind my back to grab the camera.

As he grabs it his arm grazed the skin on my lower back causing sparks to corse through my body.

I took in a sharp breath of air from the intense and exquisite feeling running over my back.

I'm then snapped back to reality as I hear Tyler chuckle under his breath.

It's almost as though he knows the effect he has on me.

"Can I take a picture of you?" He asks in the most innocent way imaginable.

"Uhh, sure if you'd like to" I say as a blush runs over my cheeks. Tyler held the camera up to his face and snapped the picture.

"Wow, you look amazing in this picture

"Wow, you look amazing in this picture." He said as his eyes grew darker with a hint of lust behind them.

"Really? Thanks! You know this is going to sound like a weird question but would you like to take a picture with me?" I could see the happiness in his eyes when I asked and he happily nodded.

Grabbed me by my waist and pulled me close to him.

The sudden contact my body sent electricity all over my body, the pleasure was so intense I let out a small moan.

As the noise left my mouth I immediately became embarrassed and as soon as I looked up the picture was snapped.

Tyler quickly laughed and said

"Looks like I have the same effect on you as you do on me."