"Nothing."

I was staring at his abs. I went over to him and grabbed him and made him sit on the edge of my bed only in his pants. I sat on him and started kissing him then I felt nauseous again.

I ran to the bathroom and threw up. AGAIN! Jack followed me into the bathroom and was holding my hair back. I was done throwing up and I smiled at jack.

"Do you know what I am thinking"

"We drank to much. I held your hair back when you were throwing up" he started to sing say you won't let go.

"I love you"

"I love you to" he started to lean in the kiss me but I stopped him

"You seriously want to kiss my mouth after I just threw up"

"I will kiss you no matter what"

"Jack that's nasty I wouldn't even do that to you"

"I was trying to be romantic"

"Well you were I guess but In a gross way"

we laughed and I brushed my teeth and used mouthwash because I don't think anyone likes the taste of throw up. I walked in my room and saw jack all cuddled up in my bed.

"I'm guessing your sleeping over AGAIN"

"Yep now come lay with me" I rolled my eyes and walked out of the room.

"Where are you going?!?"

"I'm sleeping on the couch" he immediately shot up from my bed

"Why!?" He said whining

"I'm kidding. I'm just going to tell my mom I threw up"

"Ok but come back" I just rolled my eyes at him and walked out of the room.

"Hey mom"

"Hey sweetie what's up"

"Well I threw up again"

"Ok, how many times have you thrown up. We need to keep track off this stuff"

"4 times"

"Ok. Well your appointment is tomorrow at 10 in the morning."

"Ugh I don't want to wake up that early."

"Well you have to go to the doctors. Now go get some sleep"

does she not know what time is is. She is old

"MOM it's 9:45 pm"

"Exactly"

I just walked back into my room and started to laugh.

"Why are you laughing" jack asked me

"Because my mom told me to go to bed and I told her what time it is and she said exactly and then I realized that she is old" we both laughed.

I got in the bed and had my head on jacks chest and I was on my phone looking at the jaw line account. And damn they had jaw lines.

"What are you looking at?"

"I'm looking at an account"

"But there are a whole bunch of guys on that account"

"So" I said laughing

"You are cheating on me" jack said and put his hand on his heart.

He is such a drama queen. I climbed on top of him and kissed him. I looked him in the eyes.

"Jack there is no way in the world I would cheat on you. You are the best and there is no one better"

I kissed jack and he kissed me back.

"I love you with all of my heart and nothing can change that. You understand?"

"Yes."

I kissed him on the cheek then laid down on him again. I turned my phone off and put it on the night stand and I did the same with his.

"Hey what are you doing"

"I don't want to lay with you while we are on our phones. I just want to talk with you."

"Ok"

jack laid on his side so he was facing me and I did the same. We were talking for an hour. Jack out of no wear just smiled at me.

"What are you smiling at?"

"You"

"Why?"

"Because you are so beautiful"

he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. I didn't want to look at him because I was blushing. He lifted my head up so I was facing him.

"Don't hide." I rested my forehead on his and kissed him.

"Jack, if you had the ability to change one thing what would it be."

"Your last name."

A/N I saw this on Instagram and thought it was really cute. Comment if you saw it to
"Jack you are so cheesy"

"I know but you love me"

"I do"

"But I haven't even asked you"

I was so confused by what he meant. Then all of the sudden I realized what he meant. I slapped him and turned on my other side. All of the sudden I felt jacks arms around my waist and he pulled me closer to him. He kissed me.

"Good night jack Robert Avery"

"Good night lily rose Avery" when he said that he sent chills down my whole back.

"One day" I said to him and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

A\N
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to leave comments about which guys for my next story. I love you guys so much AND THANK YOU FOR 260 READ. YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING. OK bye 👋🏼