(LowlsRoseHoran) Singing In The Shower

Jack left about an hour ago to meet with someone to do a collab or something. I've been busy all day so I decided to take a relaxing shower until he came back.

I grabbed some clothes and started the water. I stepped in feeling the hot water running down my back. This is just what I need.

I started humming to song that has been stuck in my head all day then I started singing it aloud. "Some people live for the fortune" I sang as I put shampoo in my hair.

I rinse my hair and picked up the conditioner bottle using it as a microphone as I skipped to the chorus. "Some people want it all but I don't want nothing at all"

I put some conditioner in my hand and rubbed it through my hair. "If it ain't you baby, if I ain't got you baby" I finished washing my body so I rinsed off, turning off the water. I opened the shower curtain grabbing my towel.

"Conor's not the only talented one" I jumped, covering myself.

"Jack! You scared me! When..how long have you been in here?" He laughed as he sat down the toilet lid.

"Long enough" he smiled. "Sorry babe, you didn't tell me you could sing!" I started blushing.

"Ha-ha, that? You call that singing?" I said laughing.

"What are you talking about? You have a beautiful voice even if you wasn't trying" he said frowning.

"Jack, I was just..." He shushed me.

"Nope!" He said popping the 'p'. I just laughed.

"Alright, get out so I can get dressed!" I said as he stood up, walking out humming to the song I was just singing. I laughed as I got dressed.

"Jack doesn't know what he's talking about" I mumbled to myself.

"Heard that, I definitely do know what I'm talking about" I just laughed. I didn't think I said it that loud.

But that was kind Of embarrassing. I just laughed at the thought as I brushed my hair.

He thinks I'm a good singer...

LowlsRoseHoran I hope you enjoyed this imagine, I quiet liked writing it 😉

I love you all!!

~ Cassie 💎