(randyyyy123) Jack ~ Meeting His Parents And Friends

"Y/N, are you ready? Mum just called and asked if we were on our way" I heard jack yell from downstairs.

"Yeah I'm coming. I just have to grab my phone" I grabbed my phone off of the charger and ran downstairs.

"Ready?"

"Yep" I replied as we walked to his car. We were going to Jacks house for a little dinner Jacks mother prepared for the family and some friends. We've been together for nearly a month and I'm finally getting to meet everyone.

As we arrived, his mother came out and hugged us "I'm so happy to finally meet you, please come inside and meet everyone"

She pulled me along with her through the front door to the living room. "This is my husband, Gary. Gary, Y/N" he smiled sticking his hand out, I took it.

"Nice to meet you Gary" I said politely

"You too, miss"

She pulled me to a group of boys "These are Jacks friends Mikey, Joe, Josh, Oli, and Caspar. Oh, this is his brother, Conor and sister, Anna"

"Hey everyone, nice to meet you all" I shook all their hands except Annas. She decided to tackle me with a hug "I'm so happy to finally meet you, Jack told us all about you but wouldn't bring you down" she said and I just smiled.

Soon dinner was ready and everyone gathered in the dining room. We talked about jack, when he was little and how him, Anna and Conor would always go out doing crazy stuff. Dinner was amazing!

We spent all day at the Maynard's house, just chatting and joking around.

It's started getting late so Jack decided we should go on home. "Well we will see you guys later, we're gonna head on home" Jack said standing up from the sofa and I stood up as well.

"Well you two come back, Y/N it was a pleasure to meet you" I smiled.

"You too, Mrs. Maynard" we all said our goodbyes and Jack and I went home.

Jack parked the car and we went inside. "I think they loved having you around, they were so excited to meet you" he said with a smile.

"I'm glad, I really enjoyed their company. They are all just so nice" I smiled and we got ready for bed.

randyyyy123 I hope you liked this! Sorry it took so long

Check out my new book 'The New Butler', first chapter has already been posted

I love you guys, thank you so much for y'all's support!

~ Cassie 💎