Shot. 10: Together atlast officially...

Thanks for all your support...

Finally, we are here in our last shot....
If you guys want, I can very well give an epilogue for sure...

Lets move to our final shot....

Shot.10:

Rishab and Madhu discuss with Bittu about what all the things to be done in their marriage.....

Later that evening Rishab calls Sikky happily...

Rk: hey sikky... How are you man???

Sikky: Oh my god Rishab bhai... Is that you???? How are you bhai??? Your voice seems so happy... Its a long time, im hearing my Rishab bhai's chirpy voice again...

Rk :  Ahaan... Its all because of your bhabhi, sikky...

Sikky (screams) : whaatt??? Bhabhi???

Rk: Idiot sikky... Cant you be silent... Listen now... I dont have time to explain you everythimg... Bring mom, dad, trishna, shamsher uncle and padmini aunty with you... Iv a big surprise for you all...

Iv sent d tickets too in courier... It will reach you in an hour... Your flight is in morning.... Waiting for you all... Surprise awaits... Bye... Bye...

Without hearing sikky's reply, Rishab cuts d call .. Sikky sighs and informs everyone to get ready to go to the place where Rishab  is ..

All are very happy as they are going to meet Rk after a long time and that too he has ordered them to come quick...

But, Trishna is very adamant to know the reasons.... She barged on sikky...

Trishna: Sikky... Tell me... What's d matter??? Why this sudden plan hun??? Why Jiju asked us all to come soon...

Sikky : I swear... Trish.. Rishab bhai called me and asked all of us to come... I dont know what he is upto... But one thing is sure... I heard his happy and chirpy voice after a long time...

When I asked him what's d matter, he said that it's because of your bhabhi... Nothing more...

Trishna: So, you mean to say a girl has made jiju happy... If it is true means, Im so happy for him... But I wanna meet her in person so soon as the girl should be way more special....

Sikky: How are you saying so???

Trishna: Because,  I know very well about Rishab Jiju... I know how he  loved naina di madly and he cant forget her after 5 years too...

So, something should be special in that girl which makes Rishab jiju to fall in love again... Let god make him happy always...

........

The next day morning all reached the airport and boarded the flight... After the travel time of 2 hours,  they reached the destination where Rishab is staying...

All comes out happily, after picking up their luggages... As per Rishab's order, Inspector. Bittu is waiting for their arrival...

Bittu spots them  coming out and goes near them: Mr. Sikky???

Sikky : yes... You are....

Bittu: Hi... Im inspector Bittu sharma... Our chief, Rk sir has asked me to pick you all... Chief could not come here as he is injured...

All: Whaattt??? What happened ??? Is rishab alright???

Bittu: Chief is fine...  Nothing to worry... He is back to home from hospital... He has to be in bed rest for two days and he is getting well.. Its getting late...  Shall we move...