SNSD Facts: Tiffany

Prefer to smile than show a sad face she says smiling help her go through hard times and showing a sad attitude is not lady like. She has such a optimistic and lively attitude.

 Tiffany likes writing and reading… she said she’s a big fan of literature and history.

Fany mom had died when she was young and gave her a new family called Snsd she also lives quite a distance from her family.

Tiffany immediately fell in love with KPOP because she thinks it was just as cool as American pop.

Tiffany drinks some of the vinegar by herself, just so that sooyoung wouldn’t have to drink a lot. 

She ever got crush to SS501’s Kim hyun jung for the first sight.

Tiffany has 2 older sibling. Michelle who is 8 years older than she is, and Leo who is a year older than her. And just sunny, Tiffany shares THE SAME BIRTHDAY with her brother, Leo. both were born AUGUST 1.

Tiffany is afraid of bugs but she once killed a bug in the legs of Taeyeon.

Fany hate smokers.

Tiffany was very happy when she is picked as the best mom in Hello Baby episode 11 while the others were very shocked.

She watches Gossip Girl.

Fany’s favorite singer is Mariah Carey 

The first thing she most care of about opposite sex is eating manner.

Fany use Victoria’s Secret, Ralph Lauren, and Anna Sui perfume.

Tiffany’s ideal man lives is Edward Cullen from twilight.

Tiffany hates her nickname “Mi Young” because she said it sounds like an ancient korean name.

Fany’s favorite movie all the time is The Passion Of The Christ.

Fany likes being kissed by members. 

Tiffany’s pink scooter for Into The New World’s MV actually belong to Shindong (Super Junior)

Tiffany voted as the 2nd member of SNSD that the 40s PD’s of KBS want to join the member’s fanclub on Good Song.

Tiffany walked to the stage with her broken leg to give a bouquet of flowers for taeng because SNSD win an award.

Tiffany will be a lawyer if she not become an artist. 

Tiffany’s cooking scare SNSD and make them desperate. 

Tiffany is really close to taeyeon’s parents. Tiffany will call them as dad and mom.

Tiffany ever played as a homeless girl on Music Core, when Yuri played as the girl who sits and watch her suffer.

Tiffany is a High School Musical fan.

Once in a poll , Tiffany was chosen to be the artist with the best Legs.

She has 3-4 ear piercings.

 She loves nail polish.

Tiffany was uncomfortable with seohyun before, but now their really care each other.

Tiffany appeared on the dating show Kko Kko Tour in which she was partnered up with the Korean singer Tim.

Tiffany is named the jealousy queen.

Tiffany trained for 3 long years and 7 months.

Fany likes to share her bible words to everyone! 

If Tiffany was born as a guy,she will pick seohyun to go to date because she say seohyun will take care of her really well.

Tiffany is scared of babies/kids and talks to them with honorifics without knowing. 

When celebrating sunny and yoona birthday party, tiffany playing butt slapping with them.. Taeyeon and Fany were constantly playing with each other

Brighter than mushrooms was created when Tiffany’s bad Korean miss pronounced the original meaning.

Tiffany is placed in the tall team eventhough she is only 1 cm taller than sica( SNSD imitating note)

Fany hates yoona aegyo sound.

Tiffany shared a room with Taeyeon for 2 years before debut.

Fany and sica don’t like A-blood type guy.

Tiffany is very flexible.

Tiffany loves to solve the Rubik’s cube. 

Tiffany at age 15, in spite of the lack of support from her family, she moved to Korea alone to pursue her dreams of becoming a singer.

Tiffany scared of fish’s eyes

Tiffany helped an anti-fan, though the anti acts bad to her.

Fany thought that tuna sandwich only consists of tuna and bread.

Tiffany use blackberry bold 9000 pink limited edition as her handphone, when jessica use the white one

Fany is strong at alcoholic drinks.

Tiffany claps her hands whenever she laughing.

Fany’s fellow members gave her the single room because she doesn’t have a home in korea.

Fany’s diary consists of movie tickets and she writes the name of the person she went out with.

Fany hates to lose.

Maknae said that Fany's voice is very loud, that if she were to get into fight on the 1st floor, the 6th floor could probably hear.

Fany was known for making the most mistakes in Live Performances, though actually she's not the one who made the most mistakes.

Fany sang "Don't tease me because I'm old" to two random guys when they guessed that her age was 26.

Fany was mad at Sunny for calling SeoHyun "Baby" when Sunny told her that she'd call Fany "Baby" only.

SooYoung said that Fany's fans once gathered and wanted to name the 9th station of the National Assembly Station to "Tiffany station".17. Fany won a 100m dash against Sunny, clocking 17.61 seconds but lost to HyoYeon in the next round.

Fany did 26 sit-ups in 1 minute.

Fany's vaulting record is 1.4m.

 Fany said that her voice becomes high-pitched whenever she gets excited.

Tiffany can play flute so well.

Fany went to the same church with WG's Sunye.

Fany has a nickname "CenterFany", because she's always seen standing behind the host on a music show.

Fany actually had her first kiss in the US from a little game called spin the bottle.

SeoHyun said that Fany thinks very maturely and her sense of responsibility is strong. "You can learn a lot from Fany unni."

 Jessica chose Tiffany as the one who's the best with money among the 9.

High heel is Fany's pride.

Tiffany sneaked in a dog into the dorm once, his name was Romeo.

In the van, Fany puts her music loud because she says that she's in her own world that way.

Members always bully her by not telling her the true meaning of Korean words.

Her charm is liveliness but this is also her weakness.

Tiffany hurted her arm when filming The Dream Team.

 She is the Fashion stylist of Seohyun and Taeyeon when they go to L.A (TTS Reality Show)