Chapter Twenty Nine.

Zayd's P.O.V.

I pulled her closer, inhaling her scent, inhaling her homeliness, kissing her cheek I confessed,"am glad we are back to cuddling."
She turned to face me, her face smiling and kissed me back on the nose saying,"am glad too."

Allah! This feeling! Whenever she smiles like this? It feels like my heart has jumped from a high peek of a mountain.
You know that feeling you get when you are sleeping and you feel you are falling?
Yes! This is what it feels when she smiles at me.
Her kisses, makes me go goeey.
It gives me tingly feelings.
I know right now am sounding like a girl from a sick love storied films but what love is? It's making me be the love sick puppy.

Makes me want to spend all my time with her, makes me want to make her stay in my arms forever.
Makes me want to continue kiss her that we don't get time to breath air.
I want her breath against mine to be our oxygen.

I was afraid of heights, i had the fear of falling.
But I guess after being with her, am no longer afraid of falling.
Instead I want to fall over and over again.
I want to fall deep.
Fall deeply in love with her.

"What are you thinking?" Anya asked.
I looked at her, into her brown orbs.
They had changed their colour into light,  which showed excitement, showed the happiness that she was feeling right this moment.

"I think we should tell everyone about us," i spoke.
Her eyes widened and said," will your parents agree? To our relationship?"

I dont know why my parents think that because of Anya's mum, it is a good idea to reject her as my love.
"Let's change the topic for now," i said, she agreed and said,"do you know how to play a guitar?"

"Guitar? why?" I asked.
She pouted and said," i always wanted a boy-friend who knew how to play a guitar and sing."

"Hmm.. so now am your boy-friend?" I asked teasingly.
She rolls her eyes, slapping me on my shoulder lightly and said, "answer the question first."
I laughed and said,"Sorry Coeur... i don't know how to play a Guitar."

Her face looked sad, i wish I knew how to play a guitar cause then she wouldn't have been sad.
It then clicked me,"Coeur?"
"Yah?"
She sat up tieing her hair,"do you know how to play a guitar?"
Her eyes glinted with excitement and she answered,"yes i know...wait! Don't tell me you also wanted your girlfriend to know how to play a guitar too?"
I smiled and shook my head denying.
"Who told you are my girlfriend?"
Her smile faded and she asked,"Then what am I to you?"
I sat up smiling,i hugged her, she was facing the other side.. holding her chin, making her face me i spoke,"you are not my girlfriend because in the relationship of being girlfriend and boyfriend there is always a break up....and I don't want that to happen..i want you to be my life, cause if you breath then am alive."

A tear rolled down her cheek and i wiped it off with my kiss, she smiled and kissed my lips.
Bringing all those tingly feelings back, making my heart beat at a fast rate.
It was like everything was fire and she was the ice.
Making the temperature neutral.
But it wasn't helping instead she was like oil, making the fire rise, letting the flames rage higher.
Her lips soft, caressing my lips.
It felt like years since we last kissed.

I just hope this time no-one comes to interrupt us.
Cause this time, I want the kiss to last.
I want to savour each and every moment of the kiss.
I kissed her back pulling her closer, her hands in my hair, i was still holding her chin.
I let my hand fall and hold her waist.
She then moved her head back disconnecting our lips to breath.
Her face beaming, she looked cute.

I made a sad face and see asked, "what's wrong?"
Pouting I said,"i wanted the kiss to last longer."
She blushed and I smiled.
She then hid her face in the crook of my neck as we laid down on the bed.

After few seconds she asked facing the ceiling, "Why were you asking if I know how to play a guitar?"
Playing with her fingers on my hand I said,"Then you can give me lessons on that."
She looked at me and I spoke,"i promised I will try to be a good student."
She smiled and this way we talked the whole night about our likes, dislikes, our dreams and literally everything.