By the sound of her voice alone, Curran could take a guess on what might possibly be inside the building. There was only one reason Eevee would consider blowing their cover, so they wouldn't have to deal with the chaos that would ensue after whatever was inside came out. Most likely it was whoever and not whatever.

"We should be able to continue the mission if we get as far away from here as possible. Preferably before this whole thing goes not according to academy-assassin guidelines."

With one last glance at the window, Eevee strode forward into the shadows of the alley, making sure to stay out of reach both from the light of the moon and the light from building. Her back pressed tightly against the wall, Curran held closely to her person to block any light that might reflect from his blades, Eevee searched every visible inch that her eyes could take in under such circumstances.

Having done this several dozen times, close to one hundred if she or Curran had kept count, Eevee was able to silently blend into the shadows and completely erase her presence at any given moment with minimal effort. She could examine every square inch of any location they happen to be in, analyze any and every shadow that could be the enemy, and every corner the enemy could come from.

Speed is key, mainly in every one of her missions thus far, and this mission should be no different. With that thought fresh in mind, she slowly scanned the area, eyes locking on a small movement caused by the cool breeze. A silhouette of cloth softly blowing in the wind, and it was running towards the docks.

'Now's our chance.'

Eevee lunged forward in a soft-footed, silent sprint down the alley towards her target, quickly gaining on them like only a top meister could. Being a light build weapon, Curran weigh next to nothing in normal circumstances with any other meister. For years Eevee has had full mastery of her weapon, their souls now in such a perfect synchronization that he became lightweight, the lightest student weapon in the academy in her hands.

The pair had become the most efficient lightning fast, silent assassins of the current generation. Although the speed in which they delivered the attacks came mostly from the meister, it hadn't stopped the other students from placing Curran in the same high position as Eevee as they were a team. One was nothing without the other, is the atmosphere that surrounded them.

Eevee was met by the docks after exiting the alley, the cloaked target about to perform their disappearance act once again by running towards the brightest light within the sea of darkness. The target simply vanished into thin air, Curran had explained the details of the mission. Right in front of every accepted candidate for the mission, the target vanished without a trace, and Eevee refused to let that happen. Failure in any mission was not an option for them.

Her hands tighten around the base of her blades, her eyes calculated the distance between herself and the target, how many steps it would take her to reach them after maneuvering over two walls and four trashcans, and the one movement it would take her to slash out their soul.

It took Eevee three steps to get to the walls, two leaps from each to bypass the trash cans, one flip to appear above her target, Curran raised above her head in their signature X formation, and two seconds too late. A loud blue blur of annoyance blocked the infamous vanishing act of her target.

"Yahoo!"

'For the love of all that is—what the hell is this moron doin' here!'

Eevee dropped silently to the ground, sliding to a stop with the edge of her left blade screeching on the floor, small sparks of orange flaring out. Every bit of the silent threat she had felt before had come out in a basting confirmation as the last person she had wanted to run into during any covert mission announced himself.