Chapter 42 : The Response for the Blessing

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"So, what else should we add?" I asked Anna as she looked around the palace. "People? Snow people. So that there would be someone aside from Marshmallow to take care of it." She suggested.

"Could be. How many? About 3?" I looked at Anna and she nodded in agreement. I really had no plan to create more snow people to guard my castle since there was absolutely no need to guard it from the inside.

I started to lift some snow up and formed them into people. "What do you think?" I asked Anna.

"2 women and a man. I think it's lovely. But why isn't it alive?" She asked. The snow people slowly came to life and bowed down their creator.

I made them stand up and named them. The other woman snow person was taller than the other. I called the tall one, Margaret. And the short one, Helen. Anna did the honors of naming the man, Cedric.

After naming them, Anna and I oriented them on their duties to us and the ice castle and Anna had a good time being bossy over them. When she was done we retreated to our room.

"It's almost lunch time." I told her.

"Yeah. Jack's gonna come and get us." She began folding up her blankets and placing it in her bag.

"Here, let me help you with that." I offered. She had a hard time putting the blankets in because they were too thick.

"Whew! Thanks Elsa." She wiped her forehead. "No problem." I smiled.

"Anna?"

"Yeah?"

"If I say yes and you get married with Kristoff, can you guarantee me that you won't EVER regret that decision?"

Anna was speechless. She didn't expect that question to be asked. I caught her empty handed. Or I just thought I did.

She smiled to herself, then she looked me. "I know I won't regret it. We might fight like couples do but, I would never regret it. I love Kristoff and I know he loves me. That's what matters, right?"

"Yeah... Right..." I mumbled.

"Are you okay?" She held on my shoulder.

"Yeah. Just thinking."

"About the blessing??" She shrilled.

"Anna. Don't rush me. I told you that I'm gonna respond to that later." I reminded her.

"What? I'm not rushing. I was just asking." She defended.

"Oh. Then don't bring it up just yet."

"Uhm. Actually, you were the one who brought it up."

"W-What? I did not. I just asked a random question." I said weakly.

Anna:

I know that this was gonna be hard for Elsa but I never knew that it would stress her this much. She was starting to get all cranky over the blessing.

I didn't respond to her statement. Instead, I hugged her tight.

"Anna, what are you doing?" She asked.

"Nothing. I'm hugging you. Am I not allowed to do this?"

"Well, you are but, why?"

"Thank you. Just thank you. I know this was hard for you. Sorry for this." Tears started to roll down my cheeks.

Elsa didn't say a thing. But she cried as well. "Anna. I love you."

I cried even more, and in between my tears I responded, "I love you too, Elsa."