65

Eve POV

I'm seated on the couch in the living room Friday evening after work. Harry is beside me on his laptop typing away.

"My family is coming over at four tomorrow," I remind Harry. His eyes peer up at me and his typing is slowing down.

"Okay. I have a meeting at ten tomorrow. I should be home by then." He informs me. I tilt my head at him. "What?"

"Can you try to be home by three?" I ask.

"I'll try." My eyes narrow at him. "Eve, I will be home before three, okay?" He leans over and kisses me.

"Thank you." I say. "If you're going to show up late text me."

"I won't be late," Harry hums while typing,

"You tend to get side tracked a lot," I bring up making his eyes look to me.

"I won't be late," He repeats. I take his word and nod.

"Are you busy now?" I ask, changing the topic.

"Just doing emails, why?"

"I kind of wanted to ask you something." Harry's shuts the screen of his laptop and looks back at me. "So, I kind of think we should do something with the apartment." His eyebrows furrow.

"Like?"

"Get some things that will make it feel more homey. Like right now, it looks like you just moved in." I say. The living room only has a couch and TV. That's it.

"You think?" Harry looks around.

"Yeah." I say. "I was thinking maybe I can get some throw pillows to make it less bland and uncomfortable feeling? I really want to get a rug and coffee table as well and maybe some coasters, but that's not the point." I ramble.

Harry just looks at me and blinks. "Throw pillows?"

"Yes, throw pillows. It will make the living room more, lived in so to speak. It would look nice. And we can get some for our room." I explain myself.

"Throw pillows?" He repeats. I chuckle. "Is the apartment that bland looking?"

"Yes," I answer. "It just needs some things added for it to be better looking."

"How will throw pillows fix that?"

"Cause it will," I murmur. His face is scrunched up. "We don't have to get them, I was just running it by you."

"I'm not into all that decorative shit. But if you want to get them, feel free to."

"But do you want them?"

"Personally I think throw pillows are a waste of money. They end up on the floor most of the time so they should be called floor pillows." He says. I bite my lip and nod. "Did I offend you?"

"No," I say. "Anyways, I'll leave you to do emails now. I have to go feed Doug."

"Okay," Harry leans in and kisses my cheek. He reopens his laptop and I get off the couch and walk over to the kitchen.

I see Doug by his food bowls waiting. I shake my head at him and start making his food.

Once I'm done I give him his food and sit beside Doug while he eats.

"Throw pillows aren't a waste of money, right?" I ask my dog who's eating. "I think it's a fun thing to add to a home, what do you think?" I pause. "I'm talking to a dog now, wow." I chuckle.

I stand back up and walk to my room to get ready for bed. I'm tired and I need to get up early to get food for tomorrow.

I hope dinner goes well tomorrow. I'm always nervous when I have my family around Harry. Especially my Dad, he can be a hard ass sometimes.

I soon get into bed and turn off my lamp. I know Harry will be doing emails for hours so I'm not going to wait for him to get to bed.

A://N

Short chapter I'm sorry!!

Comment goal: 50?????

I'm in a car for 2 hours so if we get the comment goal I'll update again ;)

~lauren