Chapter Ten: The First Day of School (August 6, 2012)

Start from the beginning

     "I thought Mrs. Kuroi said that we were gonna be in every class together," Anima confided in Greg in a worrisome tone.

     "No, Anima. Mrs. Kuroi only said that you would share some classes with Shibi," Greg replied.

     "Oh." Anima thought it was good to know that Anima wasn't as retarded as Shibi.

     After breakfast, all the YouChannell kids were out at the end of the street waiting for the bus except for Riley and Ryan. Ryan was driving to school like a badass, and Riley was walking to school with her best friend Marilyn t̶r̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶r̶i̶d̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶R̶y̶a̶n̶.̶

     "Hey, Ryan~!" Marilyn practically sang, "Can me and Riley ride with you?" She slipped a sleeve to reveal her bra and maybe her breasts as well.

     "You got gas money?" Ryan asked. Riley and Marilyn each counted their money. Combined, they only had $2.75, so no, they didn't have shit.

     "No," Marilyn replied.

     "Alright, then! Fuck you too!" Riley yelled as Ryan hauled ass out

     Meanwhile, Kishi was introducing Anima to two neighborhood girls. "Anima, this Lidiya and Amanda," she informed her best friend.

     "You look kind of familiar," Lidiya told Anima.

     Lidiya did look familiar to Anima, but if they did meet, she probably didn't remember any of it

     Lidiya took one more look at Anima and answered, "I think we did meet some time ago." Anima looked at her like she was a dumb ass.

     Before she could smack Lidiya a real sweet one in the jaw, the bus rolled up and whooshed open its door to reveal a fat ugly bitch as a driver.

     "Looks like we have some new faces today!" she exclaimed before she yelled, "DON'T JUST STARE AT ME! GET YOUR ASSES ON THE BUS!" Anima was creeped out by the bus driver's attitude as she slowly stepped on the bus and sat next to Kishi.

     "Is she like this all the time?" Anima asked her in a hushed whisper.

     "Well... she's at least... nice most of the time..." Kishi only answered, creeped out as well.