" I love a scotch old enough to order its own scotch!" Robin Scherbatsky
Full Name: Robin Charles Scherbatsky Jr.
Nicknames: Robin Sparkles, Ro-Ro, Robin Daggers, Sherbs, R.J., Red Bird, Roland.
Birth Date: July 23rd 1980
Home Town: Vancouver, BC (Canada)
- Canadian Teen Pop Star: Robin Sparkles (obviously when she was a teenager)
- Television Journalist
- Robin's Apartment (Season 1-3)
- The Apartment (Season 4-5)
- With Don (Season 5)
-The Apartment (Season 6-7)
- With Patrice (Season 7)
- Apartment near Central Park (Season 7-8)
- Barney's Apartment (Season 8-2016)
- Robin's New Apartment (2016-?)
Portrayed by: Cobie Smulders
First Appearance: Pilot
Last Appearance: Last Forever- Part Two
Best Friends (AKA the Gang):
Ted Mosby AKA Teddy Westside
Barney Stinson AKA Swarley
Lily AKA Red
Marshall Eriksen AKA Big Fudge
- Simon (pre-series) (ex-boyfriend- as a teen)
- Ted Mosby (Season 2 and season 9) (presumed husband)
- Barney Stinson (season 5, season 8-9) (divorced)
- Don Frank (season 5) (ex)
- Kevin (season 7) (ex)
- Nick Podarutti (season 8) (ex)
Of course there are many others but the above list consists of only serious relationships.
- Barney Stinson (ex-husband)
- Genevieve Scherbatsky (mother)
- Robin Scherbatsky Sr. (father)
- Katie Scherbatsky (sister)
- Cecil (uncle)
- Frank (uncle)
- Jim Scherbatsky (uncle)
- Edith (Aunt)
- Penny Mosby (honorary niece)
- Luke Mosby (honorary nephew)
- Larry (cousin)
- Ruth (cousin)
- Mitch (cousin)
- Vince (cousin)
- Claude (cousin)
Facts about Robin:
- She's allergic to lobster.
- All she really wants is to hear her father say "Robin I'm proud of you, eh."
- She loves guns!
- She hates nicknames.
- She loves dogs and had 5 of them before she gave them away when she started to date Ted.
- She loves scotch and a cigar.
- She isn't a big fan of children.
- She's majorly obsessed with Hockey.
- When she drinks too much she can go full blown Canadian.
Traits held by Robin are:
1. Job Obsessed: Robin has been known to choose her career over love on multiple occasions.
2. Beauty: Robin likes to be the most beautiful girl in the room and often makes comments to suggest so.
3. Tomboy: Robin was raised as a boy by her father who craved a son, so she has many typically male interests and hobbies.
4. Canada: It is often that Robin will slip into Canadian slang etc. or become confused by something the gang is speaking about.
5. Violent: Robin finds fighting sexy but she also has a love of guns and is often seen yelling.
I was going to write a little bit about Robin's life but I decided that through out the book (like with Ted and all the other characters) you would find out way more than I could ever write in one go so stay tuned. Sorry if I missed anything- let me know. Stinson out!
YOU ARE READING
Guide to How I Met Your MotherRandom
Kids, this is the true story of How I Met Your Mother... Well, actually no, let me start again. Kids, this is the guide book to the true story of How I Met Your Mother. DISCLAIMER! I do not nor will I probably ever own How I Met Your Mother. This is...