195.

stelladh: you see this pretty girl on this pic? yes, that's my best friend. that's melissa. okay, i was a bad friend for her. i really was. i know you'd react differently, but i was shocked, you know? i didn't know how to react so i said the first things that came into my head. little did i know it would hurt you so much. and now.. now you are gone. it's been one and a half week. i can't be without you any longer. as little girls, you gave me a necklace and told me to wear it. i asked you, "why?" you laughed and said: "because we are best friends and we will be best friends for the rest of our lives, even when we are old, when we are married and when we have kids." so i wore it. we were strong together, we were amazing together. i feel miserable without you on my side. look at you now, babe. you are amazing. you've grown up to a beautiful woman. i will never forget you and i will never forget the things you said to me. i hope you can forget what i said two weeks ago, i hope we can start over. i want to be like the little girls we were back in the days. everybody called us 'the twins'. you are my sister from another mister. even though you probably don't read it, this is my post to say how much i love you and how much you mean to me.

stelladh disabled her comments.

ashtonirwin, harrystyles and 245,103 others liked this.

ugh this is so emotional to write for me because i love stella and her sassy side, but i also love the fact that she can be very emotional and caring to the people she loves.

2 more 2 go..