Chapter-19

Chapter Nineteen

Omega's POV

Out of nowhere a memory sprung up from the very back of my mind, I didn't why all of these memories just come and go, but who am I to complain.

It was the very first day that I get to be the official commander of the Chaos Army, I was ready, well that was what Chaos Thought, as if on cue, the exact same man entered the my room.

"Yo dad, what's up?" I asked in a sing song voice

"Son, your coronation of being a prince starts today, and the start of being a commanded" Chaos stated, I groaned In annoyance

"Do I have to wear a crown, I hate crowns" I said.

"Of course you do, it's a coronation is it not?" Chaos said

"You make it sound like I'm Elsa from Frosen" I said rubbing my temples

"You are," Chaos stated. "Just less singy and more annoying"

"So what's the visit for? I doubt your here to just come barging in telling the similarities between me and a fictional character" I said raising my eyebrows

"I came here to give you this" Chaos said a bag materializing in his hand, the bag had an intricate design and Chaos' symbol of power attached at the very center.

"Are you starting a bag company?" I asked. Chaos shook his head in amusement

"Of course not, I'm starting a shoe store" Chaos said, I rolled my eyes.

"What's the name" I said going with the joke.

"EA shoes" Chaos said out of the nowhere, I bursted out laughing from the all of a sudden out of nowhere reply.

"But seriously, this bag can hold virtually anything, even your pet dragon" Chaos said

"It's basically a room the size of a mansion all fitting inside a bag, place the item you wish to store, it will dissapear, say the name of the item, and it will reappear" Chaos stated handing me the bag.

"So theoretically, I can fit myself inside" I asked, he nodded

"I can now pull pranks and hide in the bag when they try to find me" I said with a smirk.

I smiled a little the memory ending, it was quite a fascinating counter indeed. I failed to notice the conch horn blowing signaling a monster attack. Skye and I shared a look as we sprang into action going to the crest of half blood hill, I haven't even noticed that Skye has flashed us near the borders of camp. I quickly flicked my hood up as Skye followed suite concealing our identities. The demigods were already lined up preparing their weapons in a hurry, they looked at the monster army in fear until they spotted me with hope in their eyes.

I sighed "Probably because you betrayed Destruction, he sent I think a portion of his army at us"

Skye shrugged. I looked at the Army, they were looking at me with a look of confusion etched across their faces. They had the "Who is that" face

I mouthed "Later"

"So, do you wanna deal with it or will I deal with it" I said.

"I'm feeling like a fight, I'll go deal with the monsters" She replied, she grabbed her sword and charged at the monsters willy nilly. I sat down as the army followed suit sitting down next to me. Skye began to hack and slash at the monsters killing everything in their path, she was powerful alright, dare I say almost as powerful as me. A bright light erupted from her body disintegrating every monster that was near her vicinity.

The campers watched in awe as she killed every monster in sight. A bright light resonated throughout the battlefield once again making every monster disintegrate to dust. She walked out of the battle unscathed not even a single scratch or wound. I sat up and walked to meet her, we were on more friendlier terms than before, I had a theory she was a daughter of Order, but it still wasn't confirmed.

"Are you a daughter of Order" I asked her. She nodded

"So, to whom did she make the frick and frack with?" I asked, I was slapped upside the head

"Owie" I said rubbing the back of my head

"Is the wittle commander of the chwaos awmy hwurt" She said mocking me, I rolled my eyes. I looked behind me and saw the army with questioning faces. I turned back to Skye

"That's just about five percent of Destruction's army, they still will be coming" Skye stated, I shrugged

"Until then, I'm going to lay back" I said

"Also I do believe, my friends on the Chaos Army is itching to meet you, the only thing worse than Destruction, is a dozen angry Chaos Army members" I said, Skye chuckled. The campers dispersed looking and treating all of the injured, it was a sickening sight indeed, but there were that many injured, and there were no casualties, I would call that a huge success on our part.

I started walking back to the Chaos Army with daughter of Order following my tail. I looked back at her.

"How did you get so good at mastering your powers and wielding a sword" I asked, small talk for the win.

"A lot of training, I'm not that good with a sword, I'm better at a bow" She said, I gulped, I remembered the times of archery, it was not something I was looking forward to doing ever again.

"I mostly just used my light powers to kill the monsters, I only killed a dozen of them using a sword, I don't even know how I survived a duel against you" She added with a shrug. I smirked a little

"Probably because I went easy mode on you in the duel" I said

"In your dreams" She replied sticking her tounge out. I chuckled and looked back at the Chaos army

"Get ready for a butt ton of questioning, they will ask and ask and ask until you can't even speak anymore" I stated, I saw Skye's face drop a little. I couldn't help but smile at her reaction.

"Oh gosh"

Word count

1136

Words

A/N

Second chapter of the day mates, I'm on a roll with these chapters, I'm pumping these out like a madman these past few days, I dunno why, or I Dunno how, but probably because I have nothing to do on my past time right now, I actually enjoy making these as of right now. The only thing I'm afraid that will eventually happen is me tiring out, I hope I don't just burn out and turn into a crisp haha, that would be very bad on my part. But could also be very affecting on yours dear readers, since if I do, and most likely will, updates will be less frequent, but who knows, I might still keep going, but school, yeah, the arsehole that is school might be a bummer in updates.