two

"hey, you're still short!" jc exclaimed, taking me out of his half-hug half choke-hold. he looked me up and down. thinking about how tiny i was, i guess. 

"oh shut up. it's not my fault i'm small." i retorted, lightly punching jc's arm. 

"well whatever. here, i'll take your stuff." jc took my suitcase by the handle, rolling it to his car and putting it in the trunk.

 "oh, how very gentleman like of you." i joked, taking off my backpack and setting it in the trunk beside my suitcase. 

"i've learned a few manners. i realized it gets the ladies." he winked. 

"hm, yeah. whatever floats your boat. can we go now? the airport gives me creepy vibes." i looked around, gesturing to the large airport. 

"yeah, let's go. my roommates are super excited to meet you." 

i then remembered, oh shit. i'm going to be staying with 4 guys and another girl. "jesus, i forgot you lived with so many people. you know, what if they don't like me?" i asked, sliding into the car seat and buckling my seat belt. (safety first kids.) 

jc looked at me and rolled his eyes, "of course they'll like you. i'm sure they'll love you. what's not to like?" 

i turned to look at him while he started up the car. "well, i don't know. I can make pretty big messes and not clean them up, i get too clingy sometimes. i can be a bit too loud." 

jc laughed, "well, that sounds exactly like all of my roommates. it's all good. i know for a fact they'll love you, they love me. and we're like, exactly the same right?"

"um, no. just because we're siblings does not mean we're alike. i am nothing like your curly headed ass." i smacked him.

"jeez, okay chill. it was meant to be a compliment. since i am great and all." jc boasted. "oh, also, i'm sure you and franny will get along great. since you two are the same age and love fashion and all that icky stuff." 

i rolled my eyes.  "well, from what i've seen in her youtube videos and such i know we'll be friends."

"yeah, actually, to be honest franny has been super excited for you to stay with us. i think she's been the most excited." jc said.

after about 20 minutes we finally arrived at jc's house. "woah," i said, getting out of the car and looking up at the house. "dude, your house is huge." 

"well, yeah. we have to fit 5 people in this house. 6 now." jc replied as he grabbed my stuff out of the trunk and handed me my backpack.

"true true, hey are all of your roommates home right now? i'm excited to meet them." i asked, following jc up the doorway.

"um, i don't know. they're usually pretty busy." jc shrugged and opened the door for me, letting me go in first. he followed me in and turned on a light.

"surprise!" i heard everyone yell, jc's roommates most likely. i jumped and dropped my bag on the ground. my shocked expression immediately turned into a grin when i realized, this is my new home. these people are going to be like the second family i'd always wanted. 

franny ran up to me and gave me a hug, introducing herself. "hi! i'm franny. i've been so excited for you to come stay with us."

"me too," i agreed,  "i've always wanted to come out to california and i've heard los angeles is great." 

a guy who looked a couple years older than me walked up. kian. he was wearing a white t shirt and ripped jeans, with his regular vans on and a hat. "jc, when were you going to tell me your sister's so cute in real life?" kian smirked.

"uh- i, thank you?" i was beginning to get flustered. okaayyy, it's one thing to actually move in with jc and his hot famous friends, but it's another thing for them to actually find you attractive.

"welcome to california!" two other guys chimed in, who i'm pretty sure were bobby and corey. they came up and hugged me. 

"thanks guys! so uh, jc? where am i sleeping?" i asked jc.

"oh right, so we don't really have any extra rooms. i thought maybe you could sleep in my room. i have enough space for another bed." he suggested.

i nodded. "cool. so can you show me to your room so i can put my stuff away real quick?" i picked up my backpack and grabbed the handle to my suitcase.

"sure, follow me." i followed jc upstairs, where there were 4 bedrooms.