- clear glue
- empty plastic water bottle
- chopstick (or any long, skinny thing used to mix stuff)
1) Fill an empty plastic water bottle with clear glue until its about 1/3 filled
2) Pour your desired amount of glitter into bottle
3) With a chopstick(or anything long), stir the glitter and glue together
4) Place a balloon the top of the water bottle, and pour the stuff in the bottle to the balloon.
5) Release the excess air in the balloon, then tie it off to finish it.
DEDICATION: ToodlesNoodle // votes
Hehe, i always have bad experiences with stress balls and like break them some how.... maybe im just really stressed lololol. Comment down below and tell me if that happens to you :)