Alice! I said oops! " You to what?" Edward ask. " Nothing"  We all went into the living room. I guess Jasper saw me looking at Ruston because he started growling and  pulled my into his lap and started nuzzling my neck.

       " So, when did you move here?" Kirby asks. " Well, we moved her 2 years ago and Izzy and her family moved her a few months ago." Carlisle said.

             "  We weren't really expecting to find such a big family here to. Epically one like us" Kirby said. " What do you mean one like you?" I asked.

            " Well, it's kinda obvious.  I mean, we aren't blind. Plus Kenzie kinda picked up on it" Zack said. " picked up on what?" Carlisle said.

          " Your Vampires. We know. So are we." Carson said. They all looked at him. " Carson! You weren't supposed to say anything!" Ruston said hitting him.

          " It's fine. We where trying to figure out how to say something about it." Carlisle said.

          " So, I guess we need to discuss a few things." Kirby said. " Like what?" I said " I don't know. Just, well, about us I guess. We need info. We need to tell each other about us." Kirby said.

       " ok. I will start with my story. I am 350 years old, and originally from London. I am the son of a pastor. I was trained by my father to hunt supernatural creatures including vampires. One night I was bitten and left to die. I transformed secretly so that my father would not have to know. From the moment I turned I vowed that I would not succumb to the killing of humans. I've only bitten my family member while they were humans to save their lives. My mate is Esme." Carlisle said.

        Then Alice. " I don't remeber anything from my human life.  The only thing I remeber is waking up as a vampire and having a vision of Carlisle and his family. I also had a vision of someone. They where at this diner in Philadelphia. I went and found put it was Jasper. We then went to Carlisle and joined his coven"

        " I was hunting in the woods of Tennessee in 1935 when I was badly mauled by a bear. While hunting animals for food, Rose found me and  carried me over 100 miles to Carlisle so that he could change me. At first, I though Rose was an angel. But then I found out what had happened. We then found out we where mates." Emmet said.

        " After a failed suicide following the death of my child Carlisle found me and could not resist saving me. Once he turned me, we fell in love and got married. " Esme said.

     " I lost my family during the Influenza epidemic in 1918, but was saved by Carlisle after my mother brought me to the hospital." Edward said.

         " Um, well. I, um. I was almost killed. Carlisle found me on the street and he decided to change me." Rosalie said. I feel like there more but I don't say anything.

        They all look at us now. " I was turned by a someone I encountered. After many years, I met and turned Izzys parents. They ran. Soon after I followed. Then I met Alice at the diner." Jasper said.

          " Um, well, I'd rather not say." I said turning and putting my head into Jaspers neck. All the times I was with Maria. Every time I was bitten. Every time I was forced to turn and kill them.

        Oh god, the torture. The torture I put them through. The things I did. Jasper started running his finger through my hair.

        " Baby, calm down. It's ok. Your not there anymore. You'll never be there again. I promise" he said sending me calming waves.

        " I'm sorry if we overstepped our boundaries" Kirby said. " It's fine" I mumbled.

          " Ok, so I guess it time for our stories. I was turned by a nomad I met while traveling in Massachusetts." Kirby said.

              " I was turned after the birth of my children by Kirby. If I hadn't been turned, I would've died. We are mates." Kendra said.

        " I, along side my twin, where never turned. We are the biological children of Kirby and Kendra. My mate is Zack" Alyssa said. What!

         " Um, how?" Emmet asked. " While my mom was still human, she got pregnant by our dad. After birth, she was turned. We are hybrids. Half human, half vampire. Mt mate is Makenzie" Ruston said.

       " I, along side my twin, where also never turned. We are also hybrids, but a different kind. Our mother was a hybrid. Half vampire, half faerie. And our father was a shifter." Makenzie said. A faerie! What the heck!

          " What's a faerie?" Edward asked. " It's kinda hard to explain. They are another type of supernatural being. We posses the power of one of the 4 elements. I have Fire. Makenzie has Earth." Zack said.

        " I was turned by Kirby after a plane crash. I whas on my way to Romania." Carson said. " I was turned after a bullet shot to the heart by Kirby. My.. um.. biological father came home one day drunk and pulled a gun to my mother. I jumped in front of it. He shot me." Felica said.

       " I'm so sorry" Rosalie said. Whoah, that was unexpected. " So you are vegetarians?" Kirby asked. " Yes. The newest is Izzy who only started a few weeks ago." Carlisle said.

        " So are we" Kirby said. Good. Edward should be sooooo happy. Sarcasm noted.

     Just then, I was pulled into a vision.

Edward and Felica are at an alter. They are talking. And then, they kiss. Then the images change. Alice and Carson are at an alter. The same with them.

         When I pull out, everyone is looking at me. " Izzy, what did you see?" Jasper asked. I was smiling like crazy. " Nothin." I said.

       " Izzy, tell me" Jasper growled. He hated it when I kept something from him. I rolled my eyes. " I'll tell ya later, now calm down cowboy" I said smirking at him.

           He always got turned on when I called him cowboy. He glared at me. I pecked him on the lips. I felt Jim growing under me. " Down cowboy" I said laughing.

        He growled putting his head back into my neck, sucking it. " Mm Jasper, stop it" I moan. He keeps doing it. " Jasper, stooppp!" I say pulling away. He grabs me and pulls me back into him.

       " Get a room!" Emmet yells. " We are in a room" I yell back. I turn back to Japser and his eyes are black. " Hey Major" I said. He pulled me into him and started kissing me.

          I felt Iz trying to push out. I looked around and noticed everyone left. I let her out and the fun began.