I can have both...right?!

Princeton's POV

Once I got to class I took a seat in the back next to Roc, Ray, and the blonde haired girl from the office today. Her and ray were all over each other as roc stared at them looking annoyed. I'm still wondering about that sexy girl In the hallway today....

! Bam !

All I remember was the door slamming and seeing that gorgeous girl from the hallway today. I completely zoned out and studied her nice curves and sexy smile

"I guess we ain't got class no more" she stated as she took a seat between Roc and I.

Ray's POV

The whole entire time I was have a delightful conversation with Leah I noticed Roc looking annoyed...I hope he doesn't like her? He needs to back the fuck up because she is mines and I'll beat anyone's ass who says otherwise.

Roc's POV

I was getting tired of watching Ray and Leah flirting with each other. So I directed all of my attention to the beautiful dark skinned girl next to me. She had a fantastic smile with long black hair framing her face perfectly. I'm not trying to be a hoe or whatever but I think I like her just as much as I like leah...But I can have both...right?!

Princeton's POV

I think I'm in love...haha just kidding

This sexay lady is gonna have to get to work if she wants to keep me as her "boyfriend"...I just hope roc doesn't take her like he does all of my girls.

Leah POV

"So are we just gonna sit and chit chat cuz I got some stuff to take care of?" I shouted getting annoyed with Roc staring at me.

"Well what do you wanna do hot stuff" Ray replied while giving me a sexy wink. I blushed in return.

"How about truth or dare" Jada shouts directing her message to roc.

"Great Idea!" Kait and Prince shouted in unison sounding like a true couple.

Ok...let's get it