four - inevitable ;

"so where were we?"

"so where were we?"

the man's filthy hands ran over saskia's trembling figure and when she dared to bring her head up to look in his lustful eyes, she saw no intentions of him stopping anytime soon. his eyes were a tawny brown, with gold flecks surrounding the iris. they did not look at saskia, rather they looked past her, because all they wanted to see was what saskia's body had to offer them and easily disregard the fact that she was only fourteen years old.

saskia swallowed hard. she realized however strong her continuous efforts may be, they would never be nearly enough to overtake the man attempting to strip her of her innocence. she was at a loss and all she wanted to do was close her eyes and wake up in her warm bed four years ago. she did not think life was all that great back then, but now she was more than ready to take the trade.

the men holding back both glenn and maggie adjusted their grips in order to ensure that they would not be able to escape and come to saskia's aid. their faces held smirks that could put any to shame. to them, this was the best form of entertainment they could receive at a time like this. a struggle.

the ring leader leaned against a tree athwart from saskia and her attacker. his face surprised saskia because instead of holding the group's signature smirk, it instead remained emotionless. his eyes watched the scene intently, and as the man assaulting her unbuckled his belt and let it drop to the ground, saskia saw not even a drop of emotion drip down the ring leader's stoic face.

"please," saskia forced out to the man i front of her, "please stop." her voice was stronger and more assertive this time, but even if the man heard her, he quickly disregarded her request.

saskia's ears were filled by the whimpers of maggie, though muffled as they had secured a gag around her mouth. she was sure that they did not want to attract any possible walkers until they were finished. then they could run and leave saskia, glenn, and maggie to fend for themselves all they would like.

saskia was touched that these two strangers had already started to care for her safety in well being, and she felt that even though she could not bring herself to reciprocate the feelings, she still would not be able to at least repay them unless she could get her hands on a weapon.

the man seemed to have finished just running his eyes over her figure and switched to the hard part. the vile man tugged at the hem of saskia's tattered shirt, to which she moved out of the way, but his eyes took on a threatening look and she shrunk under his gaze. for better access, he stripped her of her cardigan jacket and threw it to the forest floor. his attention then went back to her shirt. saskia still fidgeted and tried to make it as hard as possible for him to complete his task, but he was getting the upper hand and saskia's eyes began to water.

the water collecting in her eyes filled them quickly and they became oceans for her fears to dive into. her fears not only sunk to the bottom of her tears, but also sunk into the pit of her stomach and made home there.