the Halloween masquerade

Start from the beginning

Kai held up a hand. "Don't. Ask." He walked up to a basin and rolled up his torn sleeves. He then took off his hairy, fingerless gloves before he proceeded to wash his mouth and jaw, of course taking off the fake teeth and cleaning them too.

Lloyd occasionally glanced at him but dried his hands and fixed his leather hat. He grabbed the sickle and tied it with his belt-rope, securely fastening it so it won't be able to come loose.

"Your make-up dissolves in water", Lloyd stated as he leaned against a wall, presumably waiting for him.

"I don't care", Kai grumbled as he saw himself in the mirror. It had smeared all over his face and he looked awful, so he just removed it all. He sighed. "This party sucks"

Time skip 1 hour

"Hiya! Take that!", Nya swung her broom at Lloyd who sparred it with his sickle. They had a friendly match, but it looked intense and had a big audience who cheered them on.

Cole lay asleep on a bench, murmuring things in his slumber, while Kai sat beside him. He wanted to see the battle, but there were so many people in the way and to be honest, Cole's murmuring was very interesting and intriguing.

"Mmm, I'm sorry... seriously....", Cole slurred as he shuffled around in his sleep. "Won't do it again, Jay. I swear"

Speaking of which, where was Jay?

"Greetings, brothers", Kai looked up to see Zane who was face-painted green with a black wig on his head.

"Did you find him?", Kai asked, and for mere seconds Zane looked confused. He then nodded with a small smile as he told him that they discussed on how to bring P. I. X. A. L back. "Glad to hear"

Zane sat down on the other end of the bench, lifting Cole's legs up and put them in his lap in order to fit. Zane looked around, his eyes darted everywhere, before he spoke. "We should leave"

"Couldn't agree more", Kai said before a thought crossed his mind. "Wait, why? Are we in a hurry?"

"We should go get a good night rest before tomorrow comes", Zane explained. "Besides, sensei Wu will not return until 11 p.m. and it would be a wise decision to return before he does", he hinted at Cole as he said so.

Kai looked at the clock to see it show 10 p.m. "Alright, let's get going"

Time skip 30 minutes

The ninja had assembled by the entrance but one ninja was still missing.

"Why isn't he answering my texts?", Nya grumbled.

"We should go back looking for him", Kai said.

"But what about Cole?", Zane said as he and Lloyd had each of Cole's arms around their necks.

"Zane, you can take him back to the Bounty and make sure he won't do something stupid. The rest of us should split up and look for Jay", Lloyd said. "Let's try to not involve sensei Wu for the time being"

Time skip 20 minutes

Kai searched for Jay by the bottomless hole when someone decided to call him. It was Nya. "Sis, did you find him?"

"Yes, come to the dinosaur exhibit! Fast!", Nya shouted in despair. She then hung on, leaving Kai speechless.

After a few seconds of thinking he ran as fast as he could to the dinosaur exhibit. He could hear screams and people ran in the opposite direction of where he was going.

When he reached there Lloyd and Nya was already there, and so was Jay. Nya was kneeling beside Jay who lay on a bench while Lloyd was frozen in place.

"Pupils! What has happened?", Kai turned around to see sensei Wu. He had a hockey mask on and a machete, which was very unsettling, but his hat was still on and his beard could be seen under the mask, which made him recognizable.

"I don't know yet", Kai replied and the two of them approached the rest.

Jay wore torn clothes and was professionally painted to look like a zombie, his skin was greenish pale and he was bloody around his mouth. Fake wounds could be seen where his clothes didn't cover his torso and legs, and his hands covered his bloody stomach while his eyes was closed. It almost looked like he was sleeping, except for one tiny detail.

He didn't breathe.
______________________________________

        【HДPP¥ HДLLOЩЁЁЙ】

Jay: happy Halloween everyone!

Kai: and thank you LloydFan for requesting!

Author: I'm on a fall break and I don't think that I would be on Wattpad as often. I'll probably spend my time gaming, reading and doing homework starting tomorrow

Kai: also, don't look for a reason since, well, there is none

Jay: anyway-

Everyone: BYE AND HAPPY SEARCHING DETECTIVES!

P.s; if you've read my texting book you'll notice that I'm using the same party. Yes, I'm lazy deal with it