After fitting all the clothes he had, we walked to the counter and paid.

After more stores and fitting I said: "I am a little hungry. Shall we eat?" And Suho nods.

After walking around we found a lunchroom.

"China is already nice." Suho said after a sip of his tea.

"Yeah, I missed it alot."

I took a bite of my sandwich and a sip of my frappuchino.

"Why did you work at a coffee company?"

"It was on my bucketlist. I wanted make coffee as my job since I was little. But they didn't want me back in the days here in China. But via Luhan I got in where I work now."

"Luhan is an amazing friend, isn't he?"

"Yeah, but you are too! You brought me here! I am very thankful for that!" I said.

"No problem." And he took a spoon of my whipped cream.

"Hey! My whipped cream." I said offended.

"Pay me back right." He said with a wink.

"Well here is some more." And I smacked whipped cream in his face.

He had is all over his cheeks.

"Thank you Lay. I want to share." And he took of some whipped cream of him and smacked it in my face.

We laughed, till the waitress came angry. She said in Chinese: "Sir, we want to ask you to leave. This is not a kindergarden!" And she left.

"My treat." I said, standing up and walked to the counter. I paid and took some naps.

"Here." I gave Suho a nap. "People are looking at us as we are aliens."

"Thanks. How late is it?" He asked whiping the cream off.

"Almost 5. Let's drop everything at the hotel and rest." And we headed to the hotel.

The next few days we walked as tourists through the town. And of course, we grew closer.

It was 5 days later after we arrived in China. We were laying now at our bed.

"Suho.. you never told me what happened between you and Jin. The fight?"

It was an awkward silence.

"We... we gave each other time. That's a side reason why I ." He said.

We laid next to each other, but I laid at my side so I could face him.

"We.. the reason of the fight is ridiculous."

"What is the reason?"

And he turned to face me.

"That too. But you remember after giving you the ticket, I meeted Jin again. He wasn't happy at all. He said you could be a problem in our relationship... I could fall in love with you. " And he closed his eyes and laid back.