Chapter 3

-Marco's  pov-

I walked out of the house, with my two suitcases, and made my way to the bus stop. Just to my luck, Janna, was standing there. If you didn't know, Janna was the school trouble maker. She steals things, pulls pranks, is sometimes seen doing witch craft, and is always in detention. She wore an army green beanie that sat on top of her short black hair. She had a black shirt that was covered by a short army green jacket. She also had an army green skirt and black sneakers. When she saw me coming she gave her famous evil smirk.

"Hey, Diaz. Where's your phone?" She asked.

"Right in my—" I put my hands in my pockets and it wasn't there. "Okay, very funny, Janna. Give it back." 

"Ha." She tossed it over to me. "So, what are you doing at the stop? Your surely not going to CFTK."

"Well, I actually am." I sighed.

"Really? The Safe Kid? What did you do? Put rubber edges on all of the desks?" She put down her suit cases.

"I punched Lars in the face. Now my mom says she can't take anymore chances.  What did you do to finally get sent to CFTK?"

"My best prank. You know how everyone does a senior pranks? Well I did an eighth grade prank." Janna leaned up against the stop sign.

"Which was?" 

"Well when Skeeves was sleeping at his desk, I snuck into his office, carried him out, and taped him to the cafeteria ceiling." She laughed.

"That was you?"

"Yup. Here's the bus. Let's go." She picked up her stuff and walked on and I followed. She sat next to Ingrid, while I sat alone.

"One more stop, and then we will drive to a summer of fun." The bus driver said unenthusiastically.

We started to drive around the block until we stopped. I looked out of the window and saw a giant white carriage with loins with wings at the reins. What?! A blond girl came out of the carriage, running in excitement. She had blond hair that was almost to her feet topped with a red devil horn headband. Her eyes were baby blue and she had pink hearts of here cheeks. She wore a sleeveless blue dress with a rainbow at the top. She also had light and dark blue leggings and thigh high pink boots. A star purse hung over her shoulder with a weird wand looking thing sticking out. She dragged her suitcase over to me and put it in the top compartment. Then she sat down next to me.

"Hi! My name is Star. What's yours?" The girl cheered.

"Um, I'm Marco." I turned to the window. Who is this girl?