025

how do you think Lauren is gonna react when she sees Camila with dorito boy???

---------

Austin: hey, are you still coming?

Camila: yeah, sorry I'm running late

Austin: it's fine

Camila: See ya when I get there😋

-------------

After Camila went home and changed her clothes and picked up the things that she needed, she drove over to the café to meet Austin, which is where Lauren and Camila met. They were supposed to be working on a school project. As Camila walked into the café, she spotted Austin write away as he typed on his laptop. Camila walked over to him and sat down across from him, lightly startling him.

"Hey, Austin. Getting started without me I guess", Camila sighed, pulling a couple of papers out of the bag that she brought with her.

"O-oh, um.... No I wasn't", Austin stuttered.

"I'm kidding", Camila laughed. "So, how far are you in the essay?".

"Not that far, but I'm getting there", Austin smiled at Camila.

Camila politely smiled back, before she took a pair of glasses out of her purse.

"You wear glasses?", Austin surprisingly asked.

Camila nodded as she put the black glasses on, "I don't like to wear them a lot. I look like a nerd".

"I think you look cute", Austin grinned, starring at Camila in a daze before he snapped out of it. "I mean...you look...okay?".

Camila snickered as she began to write notes down in her notebook, "So, did you do anything fun this week?".

"Not really. You?"

no I didn't, but if you count the fact that I lost my virginity to my girlfriend and had 3 orgasms over the week, then no I didn't do anything at all

"I um...hung out with my girlfriend", Camila muttered and blushed.

"Your girlfriend seems pretty protective", Austin said, probably recalling the incident from the skating rink.

"Yeah she could be like that sometimes", Camila nodded. "I had to tell her I was with my friends so she wouldn't freak out if I told her I was with you".

"Does she hate me or something?", Austin asked.

"No, well...I don't know", Camila answered uncertainly.

"Oh...", Austin said.

"Do you have a girlfriend?", Camila asked curiously.

"No", Austin shrugged. "I wish".

"I'm sure there's a lot of girls out there that like you", Camila patted Austin's shoulder.

"Yeah".

After about 15 more minutes of chatting and working, the two finally finished their work. Camila packed up her stuff and took her glasses off before Austin cleared his throat.

"Um, would you like something? Like, a drink?"

"I guess I'll take a latte macchiato", Camila took out her wallet and gave Austin a five dollar bill.

"No, it's okay. I'll pay for it", Austin gave Camila the money back. "I'll be back".

Austin went in line to get Camila's latte while she sat patiently, looking out the window. A black car pulled up into a parking spot that wasn't too far out of Camila's sight, although the car did look a lot like Lauren's.

"Fuck", Camila cursed as she saw Lauren in the drivers seat, fixing her hair.

Camila sprung up and grabbed her stuff quickly before she ran over to Austin as he was ordering.

"Look, Austin, I really need to go", Camila said. "It was nice seeing you".

"But-"

Camila waved goodbye and hurried over to the exit, opening the door until she heard Lauren's voice.

"Ow...Watch were the fuck-", Lauren held her forehead. "Camz? What are you doing here?".

"Oh my god, I'm sorry. I was-"

"Camila, you dropped your phone...", Austin said, but stopped once he saw Lauren. Austin handed Camila her phone and backed up.

"Okay seriously, what the hell is going on?", Lauren said sternly as she starred Austin down. "Don't tell me you were with him".

Camila sighed, "Yes, but-"

Lauren laughed, "Okay, so I guess you just forgot about me then? Huh?".

"It wasn't like that", Austin told Lauren.

"Listen you pubescent fuck, who brought you into this conversation? I'm damn sure I didn't", Lauren shoved Austin into the wall.

"What is wrong with you?", Camila yelled, pulling Lauren away from Austin. "We weren't doing anything! We were working on a school project".

"Yeah right", Lauren scoffed, backing away from Camila.

Camila sighed, "Do you really think that I would cheat on you? After what happened yesterday?".

"I-"

"No, you listen to me", Camila cut Lauren off, glaring up at the green eyed brunette who was slightly intimidated by Camila. "Austin has done nothing wrong and you need to wake the fuck up and realize that. If you're going to be with me then you need to learn to accept the people who I'm around with."

Lauren gulped, "Shit...I'm sorry".

"I think you need to apologize to Austin too", Camila said.

"Really?", Lauren groaned.

"Lauren, you shoved him against a brick wall", Camila said, but Austin shook his head.

"Y-You don't have to", Austin brushed himself off and shrugged. "I understand".

"Are you okay though?", Camila asked and Austin nodded.

"I'm okay too even though I got knocked in the head with a metal door", Lauren mumbled sarcastically.

Camila ignored her girlfriend.

"I'll see you tomorrow I guess", Camila smiled. "I'm really sorry about this".

Austin nodded and waved goodbye. Camila turned to Lauren and crossed her arms.

"Was that really necessary, Lauren?", Camila asked as she walked towards her car.

"I overreacted and I'm sorry", Lauren frowned, pulling Camila into her arms. "I love you".

Camila puffed out and kissed Lauren's cheek.

"I love you too, Lo", Camila smiled. "But, I'm still mad at you".

Lauren pouted, "Okay, What can I do to make it up to you then?"

Camila smirked, "There's something I have in mind".

----------------

UGHHHHH I WANTED AUSTIN TO GET BEAT UP SO BAD BUT IT WOULDN'T LOOK RIGHT